Feb 08 2013
By: D-Nitrate Treasure Hunter 4541 posts

Essence of Winds getting a possible Update

[ Edited ]
3 replies 281 views Edited Feb 8, 2013

I thought I would share some possibly good news.  While helping to troubleshoot a problem with Juggernaught's recent Romantisizer active item (is unusable if placed in the same space as either the Essence of Winds or Essence of Tides) - I spoke with Elena at Juggernaught about seeing if they could shrink the interference area of the Essence of Winds to the same as or close to same interference area of the Essence of Tides, thus making it possible to use it in a lot more spaces.

The response I got back later in the day suggested they not only found a fix for the Romantisizer, but that they also found a way to shrink the interference area for the Essence of Winds and sent Sony the update for both items to add in the next update cycle.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1 of 4 (281 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Re: Essence of Winds getting a possible Update

Feb 8, 2013

Juggernaut knows what time it is (: 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Nice because that barrier severely limits working with it. Its a huge area as it is now :/
Support Forums
Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Feb 8, 2013

phatso64 wrote:

Juggernaut knows what time it is (: 

Indeed. I love how we even get this news from users interacting with Juggernaut staff to test this stuff.

w00t for more lamp usage! Might have to sprinkle that thing in a few more spaces... lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes