Splicer
69 posts

Re: Enterprise doors are now fixed

Dec 22, 2013

My BIGGEST complaint is the fact that there is no sound there. Smiley Mad IF I would have known that the Bridge didn't have any enviromental audio so that it sounds like you are actually on the Bridge before I bought it I wouldn't have wasted $5.00 for it to be honest NOT only that BUT if you designers want to do a Star Trek Bridge then you should do the Bridge of the NCC-1701 Enterprise from the last 2 JJ Abrams Star Trek movies and also I want the Yellow, Blue and Red uniforms like the 2 newest Star Trek movies have not that inferior next generation crap which was NEVER better then the original Star Trek tv series was. Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 15 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Dec 29, 2013

SCSA420 wrote:

My BIGGEST complaint is the fact that there is no sound there. Smiley Mad IF I would have known that the Bridge didn't have any enviromental audio so that it sounds like you are actually on the Bridge before I bought it I wouldn't have wasted $5.00 for it to be honest NOT only that BUT if you designers want to do a Star Trek Bridge then you should do the Bridge of the NCC-1701 Enterprise from the last 2 JJ Abrams Star Trek movies and also I want the Yellow, Blue and Red uniforms like the 2 newest Star Trek movies have not that inferior next generation crap which was NEVER better then the original Star Trek tv series was. Smiley LOL

There is sound there. In fact they have the bridge ambient sound AND the engine room ambient sound there and the doors make a noise.

I could do without the lens flares. I would like to see Quark's, Ten Forward, more of the Enterprise-D, and maybe some Voyager. Would love to see the classic ships from the movies too.

Well, there's always Star Trek online.

Message 12 of 15 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3298 posts

Dec 29, 2013

:^/ Interestingly, I had placed picutre frames in the original locations, and they are still there, floating in place. I tried using the furniture editor to move one to one of the new spaces, and it worked, but would not change back again. So, I just canceled the change. Instead, I added two new frames to the new locations, leaving the others hanging there.

;^) Not sure what I'll do with them, but I know that removing them would be an irreversable action, so I won't do that. Not for a long time, anyway.

Message 13 of 15 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Dec 30, 2013

I just deleted mine.

Message 14 of 15 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2606 posts

Dec 30, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ Interestingly, I had placed picutre frames in the original locations, and they are still there, floating in place. I tried using the furniture editor to move one to one of the new spaces, and it worked, but would not change back again. So, I just canceled the change. Instead, I added two new frames to the new locations, leaving the others hanging there.

;^) Not sure what I'll do with them, but I know that removing them would be an irreversable action, so I won't do that. Not for a long time, anyway.

I kind of wish I had left mine out in space. Perhaps if I had put a chair where I had the fish tank, I might have been able to get out there in that time warp space... maybe anyway. Too late for me. Smiley Sad

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 15 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes