Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: Enough is enough with the EU Granzella releases

Nov 7, 2012

All I am going to say is that I'm disappointed.  The Tea House was the only thing I saw that interested me.  Looks like I won't be spending any money this week as nothing else has caught my eye.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 81 of 89 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Whether your upset about this or not, i specificly asked Cade Peterson on the blog (and even mentioned this wasnt confirmed by Gz) if the tea house was coming; and he said yes. That right there should be enough to show that, A. These people dont know what there doing &, B. They dont care if you know or not. Damned if that dont make you wanna quit right there. Smiley Happy  

I feel for you tara.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 82 of 89 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Nov 8, 2012

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

Whether your upset about this or not, i specificly asked Cade Peterson on the blog (and even mentioned this wasnt confirmed by Gz) if the tea house was coming; and he said yes. That right there should be enough to show that, A. These people dont know what there doing &, B. They dont care if you know or not. Damned if that dont make you wanna quit right there. Smiley Happy  

I feel for you tara.

Genome Girl is right.  The first incident came in June, most of the summer items from the blog was pulled right from under our feet.  The Granzella wedding clothing was stalled a few weeks later.  Several months of getting items late or Glasswalls making broken promises. Afterwards, he started blaming third developers for the delay when they have no control of their product  after sending it to the quality assurance section of Sony Playstation. The last straw was when he had the audacity to tell us to do his job in the current November suggestions. We had to request these products from granzella or any other third party company ourselves?

We understand you and feel your displeasure on why you would quit, Tara.

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Message 83 of 89 (219 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Nov 8, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Perhaps these complainers are the reason why SCEA is doing these monkey business and make false claim trying to sway the blame that it's not their fault.

I'm sure it gets on their nerves, to see Home players complain. Just as much, as it gets on our nerves to see content not appear.

However, I'm the type to just be patient.

I learned to be patient too about it. I mean, we can't control what content is brought over. To be honest, I'm pretty much satisified with whatever we get in the updates. No need to rush things. Most people don't see it, but I can deal with and buy whatever comes to mind on Home.  I'm not going to stop using Home just because the items we want don't come on the promised time. I'll buy whatever DOES come out and focus on that. Also, I apologise for the first post I made on this thread. I love Granzella's items as much as any other developer. Anyway, I'll say this again: Just be thankful we're getting content from Granzella at all.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 84 of 89 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Nov 8, 2012

SeraphimArietta wrote:

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

I feel for you tara.

Genome Girl is right.  The first incident came in June, most of the summer items from the blog was pulled right from under our feet.  The Granzella wedding clothing was stalled a few weeks later.  Several months of getting items late or Glasswalls making broken promises. Afterwards, he started blaming third developers for the delay when they have no control of their product  after sending it to the quality assurance section of Sony Playstation. The last straw was when he had the audacity to tell us to do his job in the current November suggestions. We had to request these products from granzella or any other third party company ourselves?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 85 of 89 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Nov 8, 2012

accoring to Granzella.  Knitted One-Piece Just Launched in NA! 

Message 86 of 89 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 8, 2012

therob21 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Perhaps these complainers are the reason why SCEA is doing these monkey business and make false claim trying to sway the blame that it's not their fault.

I'm sure it gets on their nerves, to see Home players complain. Just as much, as it gets on our nerves to see content not appear.

However, I'm the type to just be patient.

I learned to be patient too about it. I mean, we can't control what content is brought over. To be honest, I'm pretty much satisified with whatever we get in the updates. No need to rush things. Most people don't see it, but I can deal with and buy whatever comes to mind on Home.  I'm not going to stop using Home just because the items we want don't come on the promised time. I'll buy whatever DOES come out and focus on that. Also, I apologise for the first post I made on this thread. I love Granzella's items as much as any other developer. Anyway, I'll say this again: Just be thankful we're getting content from Granzella at all.

Exactly.

People should just be thankful, for what we've gotten so far from Granzella. Because when Granzella first launched in Japan, had no hopes of it even reaching the NA server. But guess what? It did and has been a great thing for NA. When IREM was around, NA got the short end of the stick when it came to content. Japan always got the better end, of the deal. Granzella taking place of IREM, has really shown no difference to either of the servers.

People can't say Granzella is stingy, with the content. Because weekly, we're getting something new.

Message 87 of 89 (149 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Nov 9, 2012

SeraphimArietta wrote:
The last straw was when (GlassWalls) had the audacity to tell us to do his job in the current November suggestions. We had to request these products from granzella or any other third party company ourselves?

I understand everyone's frustration and agree that this particular announcement was handled sloppily.  However, I think what Glass was suggesting here was not so much to "do his job" but to engage the developers ourselves through social media and other platforms outside of these forums.  I know that I, and many other users, went to Konami's Twitter and Facebook and requested that they consider making the Gothic Cathedral as a clubhouse, which they eventually did.

On this I agree with GlassWalls.  Developers will definitely provide the time and resources to bring their product over to any audience especially if they have indications of enough demand.  We've been fortunate to enjoy Granzella's offerings for the past year but if there's a particular item or space you'd like to see then it benefits all to take the "power of the pen" approach and write a cordial request to have them accommodate the community.  Most every developer on Home has a Facebook presence and Twitter account.  And they are eager to listen as long as you're polite and you don't flood them with excessive or duplicate requests (and if they don't respond specifically don't assume they are ignoring or its a rejection - just make your request and wait and see).  Its just something to consider, that's all.

Photobucket
Message 88 of 89 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Nov 10, 2012

For anyone saying Granzella doesn't support NA that much

@al2009man We do support NA, too! Sorry for the delay, as we must go through procedures. We are doing our best to get things right!

— Granzella Inc. (@granzella_inc) November 9, 2012

Message 89 of 89 (91 Views)
0 Likes