Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: Enough is enough with the EU Granzella releases

Nov 7, 2012
So long, goodbye, ta-ta..... Smiley Indifferent
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 71 of 89 (325 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 7, 2012

al2009man wrote:

*tweeted to Granzella and Cade about this*

Good maybe they see that and Listen!   Granzella knows from what they did at IREM that USA home is where the $ is yet they don't bother much with doing stuff for USA Home....     Oh Well!  Since i don't buy from other Homes that saves me more $ for other things then!

LOL!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 72 of 89 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Ok well looks like the blog was a lie after all. Well look like I'm quitting once again and taking my money with me. Way to go Cade, so much for the "our blog is the last sign off for content to be published". 

I am so enraged right now I can't express it in words, that's why this post seems abnormally calm. But it is the last one I am making for a long time now. Thank goodness I waited to see if the stuff actually came before adding funds, I wasn't going to be fooled that easily.  

Goodbye to a miserable business who does not know how to listen to their customers, and has horrible horrible practices with regional releases and keeping things on schedule. I buy what I want, not what you tell me too. Delaying Granzella to promote other products is  just going to aliente a percentage of people, becuase, and I have said this many times, WHAT'S RELEASED HERE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE, AND MANY PEOPLE WANT LARGE, WEEKLY GRANZELLA UPDATES!

SCREW SCEA IF THEY ARE TO BLAME, AND SCREW EU AND ASIA HOME!!

I'm going to be brutally honest here and I don't care who I anger in the process. EU and Asia flat out don't deserve Granzella releases early, if at all! There's no one on Asia, and as I stated in my initial post, hardly ANYONE in EU buys Granzella, aside from hairs and swimsuits. NA is where the big money is at and whoever is in charge of these releases needs to WAKE UP AND REALIZE THIS. 

I alone would have produced more revenue for Granzella in NA today then they would have made in EU and Asia COMBINED over the past MONTH! Let alone all the other Granzella consumers here!

I said I wouldn't respond to trolls, but since this has come up in several Granzella topics over the past few months, I guess it's time to make my FINAL counter-point.

"Granzella's items are no big deal/Granzella items suck"

The first major problem with this is even from an unbiased perspective, Granzella makes some of the highest quality items in home, along with Juggernaut and Peakvox. To quote myself on page one, since similar to in the past some people don't have the mental capacity to read through someone's post, yet feel the need to respond to it:

"Granzella is the best of the best. There is absolutely nothing that tops their innovation in home. They were the first to allow us to swim, have a proper action game, take photos in various positions with other people, have active furniture that lets us sit/lie in natrual looking positions, and various other amazing things. Their clothing is also top notch (generally. there are alot of trashy outfits as well but the good outweighs the bad)"

The other, perhaps even bigger, problem is that people say how Granzella sucks or is "meh", but GUARANTEED if the EXACT same items were released by the almighty LOCKWOOD or Home originals, people would be fawning over them. This includes those embroidered jackets which some people said were ugly. Of course, if Lockwood were to release letterman style jackets, the women's would be open in the front showing massive cleavage, and probably have a bra on with exposed stomach. 

As far as "recycling" items goes in general, the same could be said for any dev. Why bother having lie down chairs?  We already have enough deck chairs! Why bother having anything that exists in another form, regardless of the quality or style difference?

Comparing the disgusting outfit from Siren to Granzella's nurse outfit is like comparing feces to diamonds. On one hand we have a pristine, white, proper nurse outfit  with a cap that is a head acessory, and on the other hand we have a dirty, stained, hideous piece of ragged cloth from the city dump. I don't own either nurse outfit, but if anyone who has any sense of style were to choose, they would obviously choose Granzella's.

The only "recyling" Granzella has done is with many of their debut releases being slightly altered version of Irem items (goggles, snorkel, flippers, ect) Most of there items do not exist in any other form by any other dev.

Oh and in response to the rollerskates pic...that was some bizarre error in the transition to EU. Makes no sense, but the skates work perfectly in Japan, so don't even trying saying "Granzella items are faulty". I'm sure if LOCKWOOD came out with rollerskates that glitched, everyone would just forgive them.

Well I'm done here once again, I tire of ranting, but hey, this is the last post I am making here for a looong time. It's time to find a new venue to spend my time and money apparently, since SCEA, SCEE, and/or Granzella does not wish to make hundreds off me, and thousands off the combined other Granzella consumers, per month in NA. Sure they will still make tons on the simpletons who just buy every little thing thrown in their face each week, but for connoisseurs like myself and other diehard Granzella fans, my time and money can be spent on better things. 

I think it goes without saying I'm not responding to anything else said on here, I've already made all my points, in some case several times over.

Au revoir, moutons, profitez de votre poubelle!

Emo RageQuit!

Message 73 of 89 (286 Views)
Sackboy
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

Ok well looks like the blog was a lie after all. Well look like I'm quitting once again and taking my money with me. Way to go Cade, so much for the "our blog is the last sign off for content to be published". 

I am so enraged right now I can't express it in words, that's why this post seems abnormally calm. But it is the last one I am making for a long time now. Thank goodness I waited to see if the stuff actually came before adding funds, I wasn't going to be fooled that easily.  

Goodbye to a miserable business who does not know how to listen to their customers, and has horrible horrible practices with regional releases and keeping things on schedule. I buy what I want, not what you tell me too. Delaying Granzella to promote other products is  just going to aliente a percentage of people, becuase, and I have said this many times, WHAT'S RELEASED HERE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE, AND MANY PEOPLE WANT LARGE, WEEKLY GRANZELLA UPDATES!

SCREW SCEA IF THEY ARE TO BLAME, AND SCREW EU AND ASIA HOME!!

I'm going to be brutally honest here and I don't care who I anger in the process. EU and Asia flat out don't deserve Granzella releases early, if at all! There's no one on Asia, and as I stated in my initial post, hardly ANYONE in EU buys Granzella, aside from hairs and swimsuits. NA is where the big money is at and whoever is in charge of these releases needs to WAKE UP AND REALIZE THIS. 

I alone would have produced more revenue for Granzella in NA today then they would have made in EU and Asia COMBINED over the past MONTH! Let alone all the other Granzella consumers here!

I said I wouldn't respond to trolls, but since this has come up in several Granzella topics over the past few months, I guess it's time to make my FINAL counter-point.

"Granzella's items are no big deal/Granzella items suck"

The first major problem with this is even from an unbiased perspective, Granzella makes some of the highest quality items in home, along with Juggernaut and Peakvox. To quote myself on page one, since similar to in the past some people don't have the mental capacity to read through someone's post, yet feel the need to respond to it:

"Granzella is the best of the best. There is absolutely nothing that tops their innovation in home. They were the first to allow us to swim, have a proper action game, take photos in various positions with other people, have active furniture that lets us sit/lie in natrual looking positions, and various other amazing things. Their clothing is also top notch (generally. there are alot of trashy outfits as well but the good outweighs the bad)"

The other, perhaps even bigger, problem is that people say how Granzella sucks or is "meh", but GUARANTEED if the EXACT same items were released by the almighty LOCKWOOD or Home originals, people would be fawning over them. This includes those embroidered jackets which some people said were ugly. Of course, if Lockwood were to release letterman style jackets, the women's would be open in the front showing massive cleavage, and probably have a bra on with exposed stomach. 

As far as "recycling" items goes in general, the same could be said for any dev. Why bother having lie down chairs?  We already have enough deck chairs! Why bother having anything that exists in another form, regardless of the quality or style difference?

Comparing the disgusting outfit from Siren to Granzella's nurse outfit is like comparing feces to diamonds. On one hand we have a pristine, white, proper nurse outfit  with a cap that is a head acessory, and on the other hand we have a dirty, stained, hideous piece of ragged cloth from the city dump. I don't own either nurse outfit, but if anyone who has any sense of style were to choose, they would obviously choose Granzella's.

The only "recyling" Granzella has done is with many of their debut releases being slightly altered version of Irem items (goggles, snorkel, flippers, ect) Most of there items do not exist in any other form by any other dev.

Oh and in response to the rollerskates pic...that was some bizarre error in the transition to EU. Makes no sense, but the skates work perfectly in Japan, so don't even trying saying "Granzella items are faulty". I'm sure if LOCKWOOD came out with rollerskates that glitched, everyone would just forgive them.

Well I'm done here once again, I tire of ranting, but hey, this is the last post I am making here for a looong time. It's time to find a new venue to spend my time and money apparently, since SCEA, SCEE, and/or Granzella does not wish to make hundreds off me, and thousands off the combined other Granzella consumers, per month in NA. Sure they will still make tons on the simpletons who just buy every little thing thrown in their face each week, but for connoisseurs like myself and other diehard Granzella fans, my time and money can be spent on better things. 

I think it goes without saying I'm not responding to anything else said on here, I've already made all my points, in some case several times over.

Au revoir, moutons, profitez de votre poubelle!

Emo RageQuit!

Epic trolling, Granzella! Cat LOL

Message 74 of 89 (272 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Tara, I'm going to be brutally honest here.

I see where you're coming from, as a fan of Granzella and unfair actions of the SCEA.

But is this all you do anymore, complain complain and complain? It's like, you have not one positive thing to say anymore.

Granted, I'm mad too. About how every week, the blog misleads yet again or we don't get some of Granzella stuff.

But to sit there, and trash talk because you're feeling left out is quite selfish of you.

I understand wanting these updates, as most people here people do.

But I'm not going to sit here, and trash talk my way until someone actually listens.

Do you really think SCEA, is going to see things your way when all you do is whine your way through these situations? Doubt it.

Please don't say you haven't been whinning, as of late. Because I've been watching your post, and they're mostly negative and you complaining all the time.

It's okay to express your concern, but enough is enough.

We get it already, you're **bleep** off that EU and Asia get stuff before us. We get it, that you're almost fed up with NA Home completely.

But remember princess, no one is telling you to play this server?

I for one, am thankful we're even getting Granzella updates period.

I just wish you, and the rest of the negative Nancy's, saw it the same way.

Message 75 of 89 (251 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Perhaps these complainers are the reason why SCEA is doing these monkey business and make false claim trying to sway the blame that it's not their fault.

Message 76 of 89 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 7, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

Perhaps these complainers are the reason why SCEA is doing these monkey business and make false claim trying to sway the blame that it's not their fault.

I'm sure it gets on their nerves, to see Home players complain. Just as much, as it gets on our nerves to see content not appear.

However, I'm the type to just be patient.

Message 77 of 89 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Nov 7, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

I'm sure it gets on their nerves, to see Home players complain. Just as much, as it gets on our nerves to see content not appear.

I'm usually the patient type too. I play many games like Borderlands 2 and WKC2 when Home is boring but I could see a breaking a point when it comes to this. The japanese getting stuff before us.. Okay. But EU? I don't get that at all. And it wasn't that bad at first yknow, we were only a week or two behind. Now we're ridiculously behind.. I guess it hits a sore part for some of us because we've played lots of games where a certain region get all the love, while we get the shaft. It gets old.

(WKC2, PSU http://psupedia.info/Sweet_Kaguya_Hirari)

Besides if we do not complain.. Nothing will get fixed. It probably won't get fixed anyway but if you read the blog she was really excited for the Tea House only to get shut down yet again. This time it was like putting a salt into an open wound yknow. I understand it.

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 78 of 89 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Pandaachan wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

I'm usually the patient type too. I play many games like Borderlands 2 and WKC2 when Home is boring but I could see a breaking a point when it comes to this. The japanese getting stuff before us.. Okay. But EU? I don't get that at all. And it wasn't that bad at first yknow, we were only a week or two behind. Now we're ridiculously behind.. I guess it hits a sore part for some of us because we've played lots of games where a certain region get all the love, while we get the shaft. It gets old.

(WKC2, PSU http://psupedia.info/Sweet_Kaguya_Hirari)

Besides if we do not complain.. Nothing will get fixed. It probably won't get fixed anyway but if you read the blog she was really excited for the Tea House only to get shut down yet again. This time it was like putting a salt into an open wound yknow. I understand it.

This isn't the first time she's complained, and after awhile it sounds like a broken record to me.

No offense towards you.

Also, each server has it's own perks when it comes to getting stuff that the other servers may or may not.

Message 79 of 89 (194 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 7, 2012
It makes me think something is up with SCEA, like maybe they're behind on release schedules or something? Because to me, if Gz is taking the time to translate their spaces into English, why would they give it to EU and not NA? I mean I honestly don't see a difference.

I'm used to Japan getting everything first (because they usually make it when it comes to games out of Home) and from games I've played, EU and NA are generally treated equally. I mean, EU was even denied content on their discs of WKC2 because NA doesn't have it on their discs. So it makes me think it's something up with NA Home's team. I mean even Heavy Water was told of the new dungeon glitch last Wednesday and they said that Sony told them they could release the bug fix on the 14th. And given that we seem to get most Gz content two weeks after EU, it seems like two weeks is SCEA's magic time period, for whatever reason.
Message 80 of 89 (157 Views)
0 Likes