Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Re: Enough is enough with the EU Granzella releases

Nov 6, 2012

The rants are tl;dr.

I don't get what the big deal is about Granzella. Most of their stuff seems like recycled crap. A lot of the clothes aren't that interesting, or repeats of Irem items or things from other places-iike the nurse outfit, you can get one for free at Siren-who needs two of those ugly things?

I think their apts are bretty boring too-no games, no rewards, just...blah.

Message 61 of 89 (380 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Nov 6, 2012

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Almost all apartments can be that boring. (not from Granzella)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 62 of 89 (367 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Nov 6, 2012

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

The rants are tl;dr.

I don't get what the big deal is about Granzella. Most of their stuff seems like recycled crap. A lot of the clothes aren't that interesting, or repeats of Irem items or things from other places-iike the nurse outfit, you can get one for free at Siren-who needs two of those ugly things?

Good, Glad I am not alone...on the granzella stuff.. Good Public spaces , but that is about it.

Message 63 of 89 (364 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Snowstone wrote:

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

The rants are tl;dr.

Good, Glad I am not alone...on the granzella stuff.. Good Public spaces , but that is about it.

Looking at how GZ is running in Japan right now, it seems they have changed it's stance from being freemium to pay-to-play or pay-to-earn-rewards or pay-to-pay-exclusive-items arena. It maybe too early to judge, but I don't feel the extra something I felt in the beginning of the year right now. Just seems they're trying every effort to gather money instead. They're not still up to the level of Veemee yet, but I hope they don't change into the 2nd coming of them.

And they need to update their lounges more. It's been a while since any of it's lounges had any updates and still needs some fixes for some of their areas they have problems.

I do give credit of releasing many stuff, but where's the balance? I'd like to see some new games or new additions to their lounges once in a while, rather than having paid stuff every single week for the past several months.

Message 64 of 89 (354 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Nov 7, 2012

OMG nagon111...you're so right! That's another thing-they seem kinda greedy!

Didn't Strider367 warn us at the beginning of release he dumped like $150 into that stupid fossil game? I mean, an ok game, but omg you can really spend a lot of money on it. Yuck!

Message 65 of 89 (332 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Didn't Strider367 warn us at the beginning of release he dumped like $150 into that stupid fossil game? I mean, an ok game, but omg you can really spend a lot of money on it. Yuck!

I paid the following in order to play the fossil game. 

Museum Space – 6.00

Island Hideaway Space  – 6.00

Charms – 3.00 

Tickets – 9.00 (180 tickets – 3 packs of 60 tickets at 3 dollars each)

Tools – 8.00 (only got 4 of the 5 and could have done with 3)

Total: $32

Time and effrort – lots of it – and I have 173 of the 175 fossils. I have found all the fossils in all of the dig sites including the pay site and need 2 second fossil finds to finish my collection for which I am missine two shellfish. I am currently only digging at dig sites 1 and 2. 

Message 66 of 89 (321 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Good for you, Joanna! I bought everything because I didn't know any better-I guess I should have done the research you did. Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 89 (296 Views)
Sackboy
297 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

I paid the following in order to play the fossil game. 

Museum Space – 6.00

Island Hideaway Space  – 6.00

Charms – 3.00 

Tickets – 9.00 (180 tickets – 3 packs of 60 tickets at 3 dollars each)

Tools – 8.00 (only got 4 of the 5 and could have done with 3)

Total: $32

Time and effrort – lots of it – and I have 173 of the 175 fossils. I have found all the fossils in all of the dig sites including the pay site and need 2 second fossil finds to finish my collection for which I am missine two shellfish. I am currently only digging at dig sites 1 and 2. 

I don't know about only 32 dollars. I have spent tons of money just buying the ticket packs alone. It's a very expensive hobby trying to get all the fossils from that site legitimately. They don't make it easy to get new fossils at all after a certain point. More trickery from Granzella. Don't get me started on the photobooths!  I don't even care if they ever put out the roller skates to be honest. They are already showing signs of having serious glitches that wouldn't look appealing to the eye, and they look pretty stupid when they are in motion. Just because there is a locomotion fad doesn't make it look cool.

large.jpg

*photo credit given to SORROW-83 *

Message 68 of 89 (285 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Ok well looks like the blog was a lie after all. Well look like I'm quitting once again and taking my money with me. Way to go Cade, so much for the "our blog is the last sign off for content to be published". 

I am so enraged right now I can't express it in words, that's why this post seems abnormally calm. But it is the last one I am making for a long time now. Thank goodness I waited to see if the stuff actually came before adding funds, I wasn't going to be fooled that easily.  

Goodbye to a miserable business who does not know how to listen to their customers, and has horrible horrible practices with regional releases and keeping things on schedule. I buy what I want, not what you tell me too. Delaying Granzella to promote other products is  just going to aliente a percentage of people, becuase, and I have said this many times, WHAT'S RELEASED HERE ISN'T FOR EVERYONE, AND MANY PEOPLE WANT LARGE, WEEKLY GRANZELLA UPDATES!

SCREW SCEA IF THEY ARE TO BLAME, AND SCREW EU AND ASIA HOME!!

I'm going to be brutally honest here and I don't care who I anger in the process. EU and Asia flat out don't deserve Granzella releases early, if at all! There's no one on Asia, and as I stated in my initial post, hardly ANYONE in EU buys Granzella, aside from hairs and swimsuits. NA is where the big money is at and whoever is in charge of these releases needs to WAKE UP AND REALIZE THIS. 

I alone would have produced more revenue for Granzella in NA today then they would have made in EU and Asia COMBINED over the past MONTH! Let alone all the other Granzella consumers here!

I said I wouldn't respond to trolls, but since this has come up in several Granzella topics over the past few months, I guess it's time to make my FINAL counter-point.

"Granzella's items are no big deal/Granzella items suck"

The first major problem with this is even from an unbiased perspective, Granzella makes some of the highest quality items in home, along with Juggernaut and Peakvox. To quote myself on page one, since similar to in the past some people don't have the mental capacity to read through someone's post, yet feel the need to respond to it:

"Granzella is the best of the best. There is absolutely nothing that tops their innovation in home. They were the first to allow us to swim, have a proper action game, take photos in various positions with other people, have active furniture that lets us sit/lie in natrual looking positions, and various other amazing things. Their clothing is also top notch (generally. there are alot of trashy outfits as well but the good outweighs the bad)"

The other, perhaps even bigger, problem is that people say how Granzella sucks or is "meh", but GUARANTEED if the EXACT same items were released by the almighty LOCKWOOD or Home originals, people would be fawning over them. This includes those embroidered jackets which some people said were ugly. Of course, if Lockwood were to release letterman style jackets, the women's would be open in the front showing massive cleavage, and probably have a bra on with exposed stomach. 

As far as "recycling" items goes in general, the same could be said for any dev. Why bother having lie down chairs?  We already have enough deck chairs! Why bother having anything that exists in another form, regardless of the quality or style difference?

Comparing the disgusting outfit from Siren to Granzella's nurse outfit is like comparing feces to diamonds. On one hand we have a pristine, white, proper nurse outfit  with a cap that is a head acessory, and on the other hand we have a dirty, stained, hideous piece of ragged cloth from the city dump. I don't own either nurse outfit, but if anyone who has any sense of style were to choose, they would obviously choose Granzella's.

The only "recyling" Granzella has done is with many of their debut releases being slightly altered version of Irem items (goggles, snorkel, flippers, ect) Most of there items do not exist in any other form by any other dev.

Oh and in response to the rollerskates pic...that was some bizarre error in the transition to EU. Makes no sense, but the skates work perfectly in Japan, so don't even trying saying "Granzella items are faulty". I'm sure if LOCKWOOD came out with rollerskates that glitched, everyone would just forgive them.

Well I'm done here once again, I tire of ranting, but hey, this is the last post I am making here for a looong time. It's time to find a new venue to spend my time and money apparently, since SCEA, SCEE, and/or Granzella does not wish to make hundreds off me, and thousands off the combined other Granzella consumers, per month in NA. Sure they will still make tons on the simpletons who just buy every little thing thrown in their face each week, but for connoisseurs like myself and other diehard Granzella fans, my time and money can be spent on better things. 

I think it goes without saying I'm not responding to anything else said on here, I've already made all my points, in some case several times over.

Au revoir, moutons, profitez de votre poubelle!

Message 69 of 89 (244 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Nov 7, 2012

*tweeted to Granzella and Cade about this*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 70 of 89 (170 Views)
0 Likes