Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: End Forum Panhandling and Begging

May 13, 2013

Another reason we need:

What you donate gets permanently removed from your wardrobe/ inventory...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 11 of 58 (1,626 Views)
Highlighted
Big Daddy
13096 posts

May 13, 2013

PH.JPG

Message 12 of 58 (1,605 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

May 13, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I see dumb threads like these, as a contest for who can make the most witty reply to them first. Like they'll last long anyways. 

Right now i see this thread http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/What-do-you-feel-about-My-Little-Pony-FiM-an...

which also break some rules

Message 13 of 58 (1,598 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

May 13, 2013

Al, ...

You killed it. The thread was on a roll.. until..yeah...

Message 14 of 58 (1,587 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

I don't mind kids doing it once in a while( not for long if they want to be in my club though) but, I dislike it when adults do.  I know things are hard, I am on a limited income myself,but I know there is a lot of free stuff out there, I have a lot of good free things on my uk and Japan accounts that I wish they would bring to the Us.

I think it is ok to let people know when your birthday is, and have a wishlist at places like Lockwood
I think if the Mandalorians can get away with getting paid for missions, they should be.
I give out free stuff on occasion, because I like to, but if someone begs they get nothing.
Some leaders give things that way too. 
I know what it is to have nothing, which is why I share sometimes. No one should give out private information in exchange for a gift either, or, if someone asks you for pictures or to go on webcam with them, don't, and I know this goes on, because I was asked to also o_O.
Home is a fun place.

Believe me, once you do get an item you want, eventually it will end up lost in  your inventory anyway, and some of you may even forget where you got it, or that you even have it. I have been given things, I thank every one that gives them to me, but I only bring  most out once in a while.

I have never had to askSmiley Happy

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 15 of 58 (1,566 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

May 13, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Another reason we need:

Actually I think that is a good idea.  I have stuff that I would donate that I dont use anymore but maybe Sony wouldnt like this because theoretically they could lose money.
Message 16 of 58 (1,537 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 13, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Another reason we need:

Actually I think that is a good idea.  I have stuff that I would donate that I dont use anymore but maybe Sony wouldnt like this because theoretically they could lose money.

IDK about you but more than half the crap I'd donate would be free useless rewards they never got a dime from me anyway...

Message 17 of 58 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

May 13, 2013

Is Begging for friends in the forums still acceptable? lol ......... no really, I need friends Smiley Sad lol

Message 18 of 58 (1,397 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 13, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Is Begging for friends in the forums still acceptable? lol ......... no really, I need friends Smiley Sad lol

Holy Crap hellokittyxo !!!!  84 Plats???  SICK SICK SICK...................  Well done!   Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 58 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

May 13, 2013

jimmynet wrote: 

Holy Crap hellokittyxo !!!!  84 Plats???  SICK SICK SICK...................  Well done!   :smileyvery-happy:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hahaha, tyvm 

Message 20 of 58 (456 Views)
0 Likes