Oct 28 2013
By: ObduleMuammar Lombax Warrior 123 posts

Educating you on definition of "Pervert"

[ Edited ]
4 replies 23126 views Edited Oct 28, 2013

Hello friends,

There is something important I wish to discuss with you all today. That topic is perversion.

As a middle aged divorced man using the Sony Playstation Home, I pained by many a name-calling harassments.

What I wish to point out is that it is not I who is perverted, but it is the womens who scantily dress their avatar people that are perverted.

I wish to direct my audience to the definition of the word pervert from the Dictionary.

pervert (v)

2.  to lead astray morally

Correct gentlemen and ladies. To lead astray morally.”  Translated for those with slow brains… “leading someone on to behave immoral.”

Womens who dress their avatars like harlots are pervert[ing] visual-types of gentlemen, such as me to behave a certain way. Women. You are perverts.

As for the suave gentlemen such as me, I want to bring up Sir Newton’s Third Law of Motion:

“Every Action has an Equal and Opposite Reaction”

The womens’ action to dress immodest has an equal immodest reaction from the gentlemen.

You dress like a hussy, you get treated like a hussy.

I wanted to clear any confusion that any of the womens out there might have about who the real perverts are on the Sony Playstation Home because it has become all too acceptable for the gentlemen to bear the brunt of being labeled pervert. I do hope as an educated & well-respected man I have educated the perverted women out there.

Peace.

Obdule

Message 1 of 5 (23,126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
895 posts

Re: Educating you on definition of "Pervert"

Oct 28, 2013
LOL I have a century for you, and it's not this one.
Message 2 of 5 (23,122 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Oh boy... Let the fun begin... "Loosens my viao jeans belt a tad and opens front of my top some on my irem bikini kiss me print bikini/shirt top, unsnapping my hair letting it fall down gracefully... Ok.. Ready for this thread to light up Smiley Very Happy
its sticky and ickey
Message 3 of 5 (23,106 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 28, 2013

What about scantily clad men? Why is always women who seem to be used to fit the defintion?

Message 4 of 5 (23,103 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013

Jo.. That's a good question.. *continuing to flaunt my Italian body some* would like to know why no examples of men more often.. Interesting.. Like where this is going.. Leans back some sliding my shoes off and and relaxing.. Pervs...

Edit: Thread locked. Off-topic, and not going anywhere good!

its sticky and ickey
Message 5 of 5 (23,094 Views)