Apr 21 2012
By: TaMpA_bLaCk Lombax Warrior 207 posts

Edo of Nippin info...

10 replies 142 views Edited Apr 21, 2012

This place is pretty kool but I try to do the quest and it says kill 1 eye monster cyclops to start. A lot of crap in here has 1 eye lol. I killed a few umbrellas surely it does not mean the big huge guy with stick to start? I see people running around with Samurai gear and good sword on. I have crappy wooden sword. How do I get this stuff and what do I kill to start off either by myself or group? Which thing is cyclops? The green goo, the umbrella, the big red guy charges or big guy with stick or guys that chase me around and spin around lol

Message 2 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Re: Edo of Nippin info...

Apr 21, 2012

the giant 1-eyed guy with the big paint brush is the Cyclops. theres 2 of them you have to beat.

and to get the armor and sword, you have to buy them from the store.

the store is located to the right of the enterance to the Edo space.

or from your navigaton:  Threads > Granzella

Message 1 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Thank you. Do you know what I get for beating the 3 things on the 3 quest?

Message 3 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Apr 21, 2012

currently only the one mission is avalable, the one where you have to beat the Cyclops.

and you earn Ryo and Bu from defeating monsters, which is like a currency or points that you can use later to buy items from the Old Woman who stands near the mission signs.

Message 4 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Apr 21, 2012

The following thread has good battle tips and stratagies.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4685723

Good luck

Message 5 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

Apr 21, 2012

TaMpA_bLaCk wrote:

. A lot of crap in here has 1 eye lol

surely it does not mean the big huge guy with stick to start?

lmbo

Message 6 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 22, 2012

I love this game it is finaly feeling like ps home is moving towards real game play and this is a realy hard + chalenging game and the fact that there is 2 more modes to come makes me all the more happy

Oh but yes you can buy the armor and things if you go to the shop that is to the right just before the 4 way intersection it is caty-corner to the man sitting with the gold fish game  

also the 2 cyclops are the main goal everything else is just gravy.... truth is the real "boss" is the Red Oger that dude be mean

(Yes Ive been told I alot so... )

Message 7 of 11 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

May 14, 2013

I get how to obtain the souls here, and have quite a few dolls, but how in the world do we obtain or earn should I say, the ryo and bu? I noticed the exchange that can be done and no addicted to this place. Can anyone please help me uderstand what I need to do? Please... and thank you.

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>
Message 8 of 11 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 14, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

the giant 1-eyed guy with the big paint brush is the Cyclops. theres 2 of them you have to beat.

and to get the armor and sword, you have to buy them from the store.

the store is located to the right of the enterance to the Edo space.

or from your navigaton:  Threads > Granzella

Actually, he has 2 eyes now. They are stacked vertically and one moves. He's been like this since coming back from the Edo Demon Extermination Event in February.

Antonio Xul
Message 9 of 11 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 14, 2013

sxy_n_iknwit wrote:

I get how to obtain the souls here, and have quite a few dolls, but how in the world do we obtain or earn should I say, the ryo and bu? I noticed the exchange that can be done and no addicted to this place. Can anyone please help me uderstand what I need to do? Please... and thank you.

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

Ryo & Bu are equivalent to Dollars & Cents. They are earned fighting the demons and completing the game without dying. If you die, you lose all that you have earned at that current game.

Antonio Xul
Message 10 of 11 (107 Views)
0 Likes