4495 posts

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Secret Cave

Acorn Meadow Park

Behind the lower waterfall

May 2013 - 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 61 of 64 (222 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I can't even find the things that aren't hidden...i have binders on hehe.
Message 62 of 64 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Jers, what is this space?

original.jpg

I feel like such a noob. I would like to see some of this stuff lol xD

The space is the Ghostbusters Firehouse apartment. In the basement. But he's looking at the 3d preview of it in the Loot space station. 

Oh ok. I could really do with someone showing me this stuff lol. I feel like I'm missing out on so much Smiley Sad

That feature in the Space Station is not exactly well advertised or even easy to stumble across, so it's no wonder many don't know about it.

To use it, first go to the Emporium section of the Space Station:

Then if you look around the wall of that room you'll see several openings each labeled "Unit" and a number under it:

When you walk through any one of them (doesn't matter which) you'll end up on a platform and you'll get a pop up message on how to preview the various spaces from LOOT.  You can also change the location in each space by using the D-pad buttons.

I don't know why LOOT doesn't promote this feature.  While it isn't as informative as an Open House, it's still a useful tool for previewing spaces.

Speaking of the Space Station Emporium and hidden treats, by now I'm sure most have all seen the various characters from Forsaken Planet spread around the Space Station... But one of them is particularly well hidden... And that is the Raccoon.  You will get a clue he is there when you are in the Emporium room as you will see his shadow moving around against the back wall.   However, due to the limited vertical viewing angle it is very hard to look up to the ceiling to try and spot him.  Using the R1 camera FPV you can look straight up however.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 63 of 64 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 1, 2013
That cave is pretty cool D. What is it that pops out from his legs when he sits down though? Weird graphical glitch.
Support Forums
Message 64 of 64 (146 Views)
0 Likes