Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

Jun 25, 2013
No Ren no credits are given unfortuneately. Its actually a holographic display (like bird on a wire) that shows a set of numbers. A friend and I once deciphered it as reading something along the lines of 'Sodium Two coming soon' or similar. Just a neat little egg the devs put in for fun as it was there waaay before S2 launched.
Support Forums
Message 41 of 64 (354 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

Jun 25, 2013

Presented with minimal comments.

 

 

The Exploding Zombie outfit had to be toned down. Originally it had guts that flew everywhere.

 

Siren

Siren.jpg

Picture? Jack Buser

PlayStationHomePicture1-10-20100-13.jpg

 

 

The Original ''Harbour'' background.

home-20070307013719076.jpg

 

 

lol.

 

All I can get away with posting..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 42 of 64 (340 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/12/2010
Offline
871 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
No Ren no credits are given unfortuneately. Its actually a holographic display (like bird on a wire) that shows a set of numbers. A friend and I once deciphered it as reading something along the lines of 'Sodium Two coming soon' or similar. Just a neat little egg the devs put in for fun as it was there waaay before S2 launched.

 

Thanks for the info. I think I'd still like to sneak back up to check it out just to say I've seen & done everything in SodiumOne. I'll have to add to this to my Home bucket list.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif



Message 43 of 64 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

Jun 25, 2013

Jers, what is this space?

 

original.jpg

 

I feel like such a noob. I would like to see some of this stuff lol xD

 

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 44 of 64 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 03/26/2013
Offline
1041 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

Jun 25, 2013

Aurora Island

Very Far Away from the Main island

June 2013

 

Juggernaut Home Screenshot.jpg

Message 45 of 64 (267 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013
 
Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Jers, what is this space?

 

I feel like such a noob. I would like to see some of this stuff lol xD

 


 

LOOT Space Station 2.0 "the Hub, Emporium, and Space Shuttle Dock''

 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 46 of 64 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/02/2009
Offline
1924 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

Jun 25, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

This is well known. But I love the amazing 360 degree view hidden behind the Final Fantasy apartment!

I love the view there (just too bad the interior space is sooooo small).

 

 


I talked to someone at square-enix about that.  They wanted to do more, but they had a very small publishing window to create the apartment. And that was all that time allowed for.

 

Smiley Sad

Message 47 of 64 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/02/2009
Offline
1924 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Jers, what is this space?

 

original.jpg

 

I feel like such a noob. I would like to see some of this stuff lol xD

 


The space is the Ghostbusters Firehouse apartment. In the basement. But he's looking at the 3d preview of it in the Loot space station. 

Message 48 of 64 (255 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Seasons-themed Room

Behind the Wall of the Balcony

Apr 2013 - 

 

 

20130429 123802.jpg


lol! n i love how you caught the picture with your arms up D!

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 49 of 64 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: Easter Eggs in Home

Jun 25, 2013

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Jers, what is this space?

 

original.jpg

 

I feel like such a noob. I would like to see some of this stuff lol xD

 


The space is the Ghostbusters Firehouse apartment. In the basement. But he's looking at the 3d preview of it in the Loot space station. 


Oh ok. I could really do with someone showing me this stuff lol. I feel like I'm missing out on so much Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 50 of 64 (237 Views)
0 Likes