Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/27/2009
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

And so I hear a rumor of another party happening tonight at exactly the same time.  Coincidence?  Who knows?  And who cares?  And by the way, I think it is pure coincidence.  No harm, no foul.

 

Just wanted to say a few things.  One, the "Night Punks On Home" will still start at 9pm (EST) as scheduled, at the MotorStorm Carrier.  And it will continue on for most of the night.  So, I am saying feel free to visit either either party.  Maybe I'll have HomeEvents sneak over to the Sodium Hub to give HSM a little Thrope love in spirit.

 

However, I do want to play Devil's Advocate here for anyone hoping to go for the Best Punk Costume prize: historically at my events, we usually do this early on in the party.  Not too early mind you, but I wouldn't be surprised if the contest wrapped up and a winner chosen by midnight (EST).  This is done to keep interest alive and to accomodate judges as well.  So if you're planning to attend with a killer punk getup, you may want to keep that in mind.  

 

If anyone likes, they can PM me via XMB at anytime during the party with "Contest" in the subject and I will send you a PM in the chat log when we are about to begin.  Be advised, you may be at risk for a full lobby, so I would say keep trying and hope for the best.

 

Just wanted to clear this up.  To HSM: I hope your party is a smashing success, and I hope you all have the time to enjoy each event.

 

TTFN.

 

~Miss_Ann

Photobucket
Message 11 of 35 (321 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 28, 2013

miss "ampersand", how am i supposed to attend both of these events?


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 12 of 35 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/27/2009
Offline
555 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 28, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

miss "ampersand", how am i supposed to attend both of these events?


Grow a clone?  Cat LOL

 

As I mentioned in the post above and my edit to the OP: there should be enough time and incentive to attend both events, and without the need for multiple PS3s and TVs.  It's far too late for either of us to reschedule, and frankly, I don't see the need for it.  The beauty of Home is that we are given the freedom to throw and attend either of these events.  

 

Besides, if Norse happens to be doing LOOT Movie Night, its possible the HSM party may wrap up by then (not saying it will - just speculation on my part).  And if that happens to be the case, I'm fairly sure the Carrier will still be a-punkin' and a-rockin'.

 

Bottom line, this town here is big enough for the two of us.  Woman Wink

 

Hope this helps.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 35 (310 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 28, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

miss "ampersand", how am i supposed to attend both of these events?


Grow a clone?  Cat LOL

 

As I mentioned in the post above and my edit to the OP: there should be enough time and incentive to attend both events, and without the need for multiple PS3s and TVs.  It's far too late for either of us to reschedule, and frankly, I don't see the need for it.  The beauty of Home is that we are given the freedom to throw and attend either of these events.  

 

Besides, if Norse happens to be doing LOOT Movie Night, its possible the HSM party may wrap up by then (not saying it will - just speculation on my part).  And if that happens to be the case, I'm fairly sure the Carrier will still be a-punkin' and a-rockin'.

 

Bottom line, this town here is big enough for the two of us.  Woman Wink

 

Hope this helps.


This looks to be a fun evening you have planned Miss_Ann. Thank you for hosting this event and I will try to stop by (yes you were warned).

Message 14 of 35 (298 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

Oh I am going to this! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 35 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 28, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Oh I am going to this! Smiley Happy


Yes you should go and you should stay. I guess I got that a little backwards to tie in with this video, but I thought it fit nonetheless.

 

 

Message 16 of 35 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/03/2009
Offline
3821 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 28, 2013

Where do I sign up!?  I have to get my gadget. . . one sec . ****GoGo Gadget Punk Rock Avatar!****

.-- .... --- / -.-. .- -. / .. / .- -.. -.. / ... --- / .. / -.-. .- -. / --. --- ..--..

Bambi-01us
Message 17 of 35 (273 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 28, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Where do I sign up!?  I have to get my gadget. . . one sec . ****GoGo Gadget Punk Rock Avatar!****

.-- .... --- / -.-. .- -. / .. / .- -.. -.. / ... --- / .. / -.-. .- -. / --. --- ..--..


Oh that should be worth a bunch of pictures! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 35 (268 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 28, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Where do I sign up!?  I have to get my gadget. . . one sec . ****GoGo Gadget Punk Rock Avatar!****

.-- .... --- / -.-. .- -. / .. / .- -.. -.. / ... --- / .. / -.-. .- -. / --. --- ..--..


Ahhh...I didn't catch that Morse code at first Bambi: "WHO CAN I ADD SO I CAN GO?" (It's either that or "do we have to wear underwear?") Very stealthy.

 

Also, in the spirit of rebelling:

 


Message 19 of 35 (232 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/28/2013
Offline
1359 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 29, 2013

When will this event end? Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 20 of 35 (189 Views)
0 Likes