Highlighted
Sep 26 2013
By: Miss_Ann_Thrope I Only Post Everything 555 posts
Accepted Solution

[EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm PST

[ Edited ]
34 replies 956 views Edited Sep 28, 2013

*** EDIT 09/28/2013 11:10AM - Message acknowledging plans in face of HSM Event, scheduled for same time ***

And so I hear a rumor of another party happening tonight at exactly the same time.  Coincidence?  Who knows?  And who cares?  And by the way, I think it is pure coincidence.  No harm, no foul.

Just wanted to say a few things.  One, the "Night Punks On Home" will still start at 9pm (EST) as scheduled, at the MotorStorm Carrier.  And it will continue on for most of the night.  So, I am saying feel free to visit either either party.  Maybe I'll have HomeEvents sneak over to the Sodium Hub to give HSM a little Thrope love in spirit.

However, I do want to play Devil's Advocate here for anyone hoping to go for the Best Punk Costume prize: historically at my events, we usually do this early on in the party.  Not too early mind you, but I wouldn't be surprised if the contest wrapped up and a winner chosen by midnight (EST).  This is done to keep interest alive and to accomodate judges as well.  So if you're planning to attend with a killer punk getup, you may want to keep that in mind.  

If anyone likes, they can PM me via XMB at anytime during the party with "Contest" in the subject and I will send you a PM in the chat log when we are about to begin.  Be advised, you may be at risk for a full lobby, so I would say keep trying and hope for the best.

Just wanted to clear this up.  To HSM: I hope your party is a smashing success, and I hope you all have the time to enjoy each event.

TTFN.

~Miss_Ann

Hi folks,

Are you sick and tired of not hearing any news about Home's future?  REBEL!

Are you mad that PS3 Home could use some livening up?  REBEL!

Could you give a Homeling's follicle one way or the other?  REBEL!

In fact, just REBEL!  Period (or exclamation point).  And join us Saturday evening for the Ultimate Home Rebellion!  Don't forget to wear your best punk styles and clothing because there may be a prize in it for you if you have the best getup.  So get the punk over to the Motorstorm Carrier Saturday night and join us for a rockin rebellious* time!

*and Non TOS-violating.

You can follow a friend or PM me 30 minutes before the event for invite.  Hope to see youse there!

NightPunksonHomepartyinvite_zps27694e3a.png

Prize will be awarded for best punk costume.  NA-items only, please.  Judges reserve the right to inspect entries and decisions are final.  Prizes awarded via PM with PSN code. Any questions?  Just reply to thread or send me a PM.  

Special thanks to the follwing participants in the invite photo:

Y2David

StephieRawks

McJorneil

Ra_The_Sun_King

ron1ron1

Faustia666Faust

Photobucket
Message 1 of 35 (956 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

Sep 26, 2013

Sounds awesome Miss Ann! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 35 (946 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: [EVENT] "Night Punks On Home" Rebellion Bash! Saturday, September 28th at 9pm EST/6pm

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Hmmm.. A prize for the Best Punk Costume,

'You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?'

Just had to say it ;p

Message 3 of 35 (934 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I do feel lucky David and i'll see everyone there.

Message 4 of 35 (897 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun, I'll try to be there. Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 5 of 35 (823 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Y2David wrote:

Hmmm.. A prize for the Best Punk Costume,

'You've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?'

Just had to say it ;p

I'm a lil daft, and "up all night to get lucky". Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 35 (803 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013
I have a totally bytchin' punk outfit I've been sporting with my alternate lately. I hope I can make this. I've always wanted to go to one of these get togethers.
Antonio Xul
Message 7 of 35 (780 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun. I look forward to attending and  participating. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 35 (757 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Great job with another event Ann, this looks quite enjoyable and may be just what the Home community needs.

I'll be sure to attend wearing the "appropriate" attire, see many of you there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 35 (752 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Hmmm I do have an old Punk outfit I like.

I think I'm a REBEL! .. Well, I once was Smiley Tongue

I should be on at that time...

Yeah! I might jump in!

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 10 of 35 (739 Views)