Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I think I'm going to try come along to this tonight Smiley Very Happy


Cool, I hear there are fams that frequent the Playground. Maybe we'll get asked to join another one MsV. Oh...maybe we weren't asked to join so much as we assumed control of it. Either way, I think they're better off for the experience. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 111 (213 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I think I'm going to try come along to this tonight Smiley Very Happy


Cool, I hear there are fams that frequent the Playground. Maybe we'll get asked to join another one MsV. Oh...maybe we weren't asked to join so much as we assumed control of it. Either way, I think they're better off for the experience. Smiley Happy


We can ask Pip to come. He will become their leader and turn them all into reformed christians Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 32 of 111 (210 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I think I'm going to try come along to this tonight Smiley Very Happy


Cool, I hear there are fams that frequent the Playground. Maybe we'll get asked to join another one MsV. Oh...maybe we weren't asked to join so much as we assumed control of it. Either way, I think they're better off for the experience. Smiley Happy


We can ask Pip to come. He will become their leader and turn them all into reformed christians Smiley Happy


Aww bless! Bless them all.

Message 33 of 111 (204 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 09/05/2008
Offline
731 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

I will be conducting a test run during this event for what will, hopefully, be a regular stream/radio show for Home. I will be streaming the event on the Radio PlayStation Twitch page, as I host somewhat of a "radio show" in the sense that I will be playing music for us all to enjoy together while we attend the event. If you are attending the event, hanging out in Home, or just want something to watch or listen to, feel free to tune in. People can request songs, shoutouts, and what not.

 

If you are interested, you can check out the stream on my Twitch channel. The stream will begin the same time the event begins, maybe a few minutes early. If people have interest in this, I might make the RadioPS Home show a regular thing, for people in Home to listen to and stay connected, no matter where we all are in Home. So, please check it out and give feedback. Hope to see everyone there today Smiley Happy



Message 34 of 111 (178 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

Oh that is pretty awesome. Does one need an account or so we simply access this link? I see a chat feature there. 

 

http://www.twitch.tv/radioplaystation

 

Edit: I just created an account. It's pretty easy.

Message 35 of 111 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/05/2008
Offline
731 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

You only need an account if you want to use the chat or to follow us on Twitch Smiley Happy 

 



Message 36 of 111 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

Spider-Jew wrote:

You only need an account if you want to use the chat or to follow us on Twitch Smiley Happy 

 


Well I'm going to definately try it out. My Mac is right next to my PS3. Should be fun. 

Message 37 of 111 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 09/05/2008
Offline
731 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

Oh, and I should probably mention. I will be on the Official RadioPS PSN account: RadioPS_LIVE So, feel free to message that account for song requests now, if anyone is interested Smiley Happy



Message 38 of 111 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/19/2013
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013
Cool should be fun even though I don't have any jerseys I do have a Bree's jersey on home that I can wear even thou its football related
tekken gif photo: Tekken Copyofr.gif
Message 39 of 111 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Tuesday May 7th - Basketball & Cheer Rally!

May 7, 2013

xReaper1985x wrote:
Cool should be fun even though I don't have any jerseys I do have a Bree's jersey on home that I can wear even thou its football related

The Bree's jersey is pretty sweet. I know I regret not having gotten any of the jerseys when they were available too. 

Message 40 of 111 (142 Views)
0 Likes