Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 3, 2014

I remember when I was new to Home. The idea of spending money on digital items for Home seemed foolish. Then bit by bit, I selectively spent $.49 here and $.99 there. I saw a number of cool items I wanted, but I figured I would not use enough to buy. Time passed, I forgot about the items. I slowly increased my Home spending. Then I noticed items were being removed from the stores. My spending continued to increase. 

Then, along came Player Inspect. Thanks to the dedicated people who have spent hours digging through wardrobes, taking and posting pictures, and attending these events, those forgotten items are now mine. Mine, Mine, aagghhh ha ha ha ha, mine all mine. Storage you say? Well, they already may be in storage, but they are mine.

Thanks for helping me add some more last night.

Posted Image

Message 51 of 58 (366 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Mar 3, 2014

Thanks to those who put on such a fun event. I met some very nice people and got a few things as well. Smiley Tongue I even managed to get a friend to join me, and I didn't have to drag him! I hope one day to have some stuff that others will want so I can share too. Until then I'll keep shopping. Smiley Very Happy Thanks again, can't wait for the next one.

Message 52 of 58 (338 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 4, 2014
I would like to apologize for popping in and out so much last night. I was having issues throughout where I couldnt change wardrobe or any preloaded clothes and inspect just wasnt loading either. Despite numerous retries, a 2 hour cache clear at 3 am was the only solution, but by that point the herd was thinned. The early convos I had at the 'overflow' server were quite memorable thankfully and I saw so many awesome people I wont even begin naming names. There was a great sense of community last night and LOTS of helping newer users and of course a ton of inspecti... Err sniffing (^~^) going on which you all should be proud of. Thanks to the hosts and to the attendees, despite my personal tech. hiccups it was still one for the memory books Smiley Happy
Ps. If anybody wanted to inspect me last night but couldnt you can still hit up my xmb Smiley Happy a few have today but anytime really ^_^
Cheers
Support Forums
Message 53 of 58 (306 Views)
Fender Bender
3323 posts

Mar 4, 2014

Let me guess that was after you left the Instance we had with like 6 people? I couldnt follow you guys as that server was full when i did decide to head there. I had fun with the small group we had though, a definite must do again Sniff-N-Shop Episode 3 lol

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 54 of 58 (298 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 4, 2014
Yup Zeelot I got in a few times thankfully but ghosts and load screens were my constant friends so I spent about 99.9% reloading and reading. I guess I will now be known as that construction worker with the chest wound that had his navi up all night •_• S'all good though, more reason to have another in the future Smiley Wink
Support Forums
Message 55 of 58 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Mar 4, 2014
@dxkills16

Did you get the animated butterfly top you were looking for? Hopefully if you met Mya she was able to help you out Smiley Happy
Message 56 of 58 (270 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Mar 4, 2014

Yesh @Mermaid-KT I did end up finding the butterfly top from Cho but didn't get to speak wit @myalana as she was vry busy I'll be contacting her tho for her lovely bride of frankenstein outfit.....It's hearwarming 2c sooo many willing to help 1another a truly great event (*__*)

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 57 of 58 (251 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Mar 4, 2014
yay well done, that's good news, I'm pleased you managed to find what you were looking for Smiley Happy
Message 58 of 58 (242 Views)
0 Likes