Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/06/2010
Offline
99 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014

Great idea.  Hope to be able to go and....er.... "sniff".... some snazzy items.  Thank you all for doing this.

Message 11 of 58 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014

Well...  I just finished looking through the male removed items thread, and it's bad... I mean really, really bad. Epically, catastrophically bad. I don't have enough money for everything I want!... I have to prioritize. I hate prioritizing (spell check says it isn't even a word, spell check hates it too)... *goes to check PSN wallet"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 58 (280 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/24/2013
Offline
73 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014
Wonderful this will be an adorable event . I hope avitocsvan will be there from the gorgeous feminine gowns and dresses she modeled on this site . Shelley
Message 13 of 58 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/27/2011
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

Well...  I just finished looking through the male removed items thread, and it's bad... I mean really, really bad. Epically, catastrophically bad. I don't have enough money for everything I want!... I have to prioritize. I hate prioritizing (spell check says it isn't even a word, spell check hates it too)... *goes to check PSN wallet"


... but , WAIT, Jules ... @Jason1802128  hasn't even posted ANYTHING of his rare stuff yet .... it'll get worse! Smiley Wink



Message 14 of 58 (236 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Well...  I just finished looking through the male removed items thread, and it's bad... I mean really, really bad. Epically, catastrophically bad. I don't have enough money for everything I want!... I have to prioritize. I hate prioritizing (spell check says it isn't even a word, spell check hates it too)... *goes to check PSN wallet"


... but , WAIT, Jules ... @Jason1802128  hasn't even posted ANYTHING of his rare stuff yet .... it'll get worse! Smiley Wink


Noooo.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 58 (232 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014

G8tertom wrote:
Wonderful this will be an adorable event . I hope avitocsvan will be there from the gorgeous feminine gowns and dresses she modeled on this site . Shelley

I was told savon sold her account. I wish you luck finding her and getting her to share however. Let us know how that works out, m'kay?

Message 16 of 58 (221 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2013
Offline
532 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014

Lol again I say Mya for President (*__*)

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 17 of 58 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4056 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2014

dxkills16 wrote:

Lol again I say Mya for President (*__*)


Good news on that front! I just did the research and according to the interwebs, felons can run for President if their voting rights have been restored! She's got my vote! Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 58 (198 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014
oooooooh this is getting interesting.. We need a guess my felony thread.
Message 19 of 58 (181 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] Sniff-N-Shop Sun Mar 2nd 9PM EST

Mar 2, 2014
On second thought.. No. No we do not.
Message 20 of 58 (179 Views)