Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: [EVENT] Sink Conrad Max! Saturday, May 19th, 6PM PDT/9PM EDT

May 15, 2012

StephieRawks wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Will this include a flogging or a tar and feathering?

Arrr! If ye bring the tarrr, we have many pillows left over from the PJ party that're full of feathers!

I like where this is going.

Oh, really now, Julie? Not if I get to you first, you saucy wench.   *flogs you*

sword-art-online
Message 21 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

May 15, 2012

I know who's going to be Conrad's gunner! It was some guy that was following Conrad around at X7 and looked like Santa. He was creepy.

Message 22 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

julie_love wrote:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8167/7198944336_5ba784d6d0_o.jpg

Simply love the image Julie. Conrad you look amazing. This is going to be fun and yes thank you for being a good sport. Home events like this and others make Home special!

Prepare to be boarded. Ram him me hearties!

http://www.sundaynightimprov.com/files/images/captain-blood.img_assist_custom.jpg

The picture did come out great and Conrad is being a great sport. I'm glad we're doing this event to have fun and raise awareness about the importance of Memorial Day.

Message 23 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 15, 2012

Looking forward to it.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 24 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29358 posts

May 15, 2012

The picture turned out great. The folks who attended were wonderful. I am looking forward to this. I may have to stock up on special ammunition, though. Hahaha!

Thank you, everyone, for being good sports. Be gentle. Please.

See you Saturday.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 25 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

May 15, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

Arrr, in me many years, I ne’er seen such addled lassies as the likes o’ you, what should meet the rope’s end! I’ll have yer lights and liver if ye don’t rid yerself o’ the useless words. Me time’s precious! If ye be wantin’ to sink the old sea dog, there be no need for ye t' go havin’ talk the talk. ye worthless land lubber. I be there ta fight with or againsh the max of conrad. aarghh.

HOMEinformer

Oh wow, 2 of you on 1 ship? Ooh...that sounds worth the price of some fire cannons!

Really though, thanks to Conrad_Max for being such a great sport about this! I know I'll have fun!

Message 26 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

May 15, 2012

NorseGamer wrote:

Conrad, my friend, if I can somehow find the time to get away for a bit, I'll happily serve as one of your gunners (with fireball ammunition, I might add). Somehow I suspect that if word gets out we're on the same boat, we can point and laugh (well, I will, anyways) at the sudden tilt of people rushing to get into Cutthroats, and all the lovely error codes and disconnects which will result from it. This amuses me greatly.

Considering what's right below the surface of this forum, there's a lot of, um, motivation for people to participate in what should be a good-natured roast. Cheers to you for being such a good sport about it.

I might be too scared of Terra to shoot you!

Message 27 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29358 posts

May 15, 2012

I'd be very happy to have all of you on my team. There's an impressive group of people who have shown great interest. Some have already sent me PMs via the XMB.

Message 28 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 15, 2012

StephieRawks wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Arrr, in me many years, I ne’er seen such addled lassies as the likes o’ you, what should meet the rope’s end! I’ll have yer lights and liver if ye don’t rid yerself o’ the useless words. Me time’s precious! If ye be wantin’ to sink the old sea dog, there be no need for ye t' go havin’ talk the talk. ye worthless land lubber. I be there ta fight with or againsh the max of conrad. aarghh.

HOMEinformer

Oh wow, 2 of you on 1 ship? Ooh...that sounds worth the price of some fire cannons!

Really though, thanks to Conrad_Max for being such a great sport about this! I know I'll have fun!

I think the Whistler rounds shoot further! Not sure yet! The fire rounds are fun though. 

Message 29 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 15, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

I'd be very happy to have all of you on my team. There's an impressive group of people who have shown great interest. Some have already sent me PMs via the XMB.

Get your Portable ID! http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3883302

That's awesome Conrad. It would be amazing if we had 3 ships vs 3 ships for the event. I don't think that's happened in the game before.

Message 30 of 111 (29 Views)
0 Likes