Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: [EVENT] HOME MOVIE NIGHT - Saturdays at 9PM EST/6PM PST

Jul 6, 2014

I'm going to try to make it as well. I'll bring mini butterfingers and please don't frisk me on my way in.

Message 41 of 69 (819 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jul 6, 2014
I have to see a whale about a dolphy about a swimsuit, so I'll be a little late and little clothed, but I'll be there!

Message 42 of 69 (817 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 6, 2014

Tried pming Miss_Ann, and I see David isn't on, so I guess I'll make other arrangements. Enjoy if this is still a go tonight.

Message 43 of 69 (812 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5160 posts

Jul 6, 2014

myalana wrote:

Tried pming Miss_Ann, and I see David isn't on, so I guess I'll make other arrangements. Enjoy if this is still a go tonight.

Hi mya, darn I missed ya, yea i wasnt able to make it at last night, thou other than me and Miss_Ann_thrope, usually tdarb & anamri is there as well and others if anything.. do looks forward to seeing ya at next weeks movie night Smiley Wink

Message 44 of 69 (785 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 7, 2014

Y2David wrote:

myalana wrote:

Hi mya, darn I missed ya, yea i wasnt able to make it at last night, thou other than me and Miss_Ann_thrope, usually tdarb & anamri is there as well and others if anything.. do looks forward to seeing ya at next weeks movie night Smiley Wink

Ah, I didn't realize the company. Thank you, but I think I'll pass. Good luck next week.

Message 45 of 69 (770 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Jul 7, 2014

Sounds like fun! Send me a request, Ann!

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 46 of 69 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1864 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2014

Y2David wrote:

myalana wrote:

Yeah, if anyone needs an invite to the club, I would be happy to oblige.  Tracie's usually pretty busy with invites and the controls when things are getting started, so if anyone is having trouble getting into the club, feel free to PM me, and I can add you too.

Message 47 of 69 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Jul 7, 2014
Darnit, i missed it was out watching the journey concert n firecrackers n had a hard time seeing the tv screen wen i gt home. Will def be there next werk though
Message 48 of 69 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Jul 8, 2014

myalana wrote:

Y2David wrote:

Ah, I didn't realize the company. Thank you, but I think I'll pass. Good luck next week.

Yeah, gotta keep an eye on anamri. She and StephieRawks are nothing but trouble since they started that Mean Girls Club. Last week they spray glued the seats of all our chairs before we got there! Real trouble, those two.

Message 49 of 69 (704 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Jul 8, 2014
But...there were no seats!

Message 50 of 69 (699 Views)
0 Likes