Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [EVENT] 10/24: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 14, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Well i edited it so i put guy/lady cause i dunno your gender & you might be a fake lady Smiley LOL

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

I don't have a dolphin is it okay if i go? edit:i can just vote Smiley Happy

You don't have to have a Dolphy to attened the event. You can still come to the event. All you have to do is just wear pink to the event.

YAY  i meet you guy & lady there Smiley Happy

Hmm, what do you mean by you meet you guy and lady there?

Lol, I'm no fake lady. I'm a real woman.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 135 (213 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Oct 14, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Well i edited it so i put guy/lady cause i dunno your gender & you might be a fake lady Smiley LOL

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

I don't have a dolphin is it okay if i go? edit:i can just vote Smiley Happy

You don't have to have a Dolphy to attened the event. You can still come to the event. All you have to do is just wear pink to the event.

YAY  i meet you guy & lady there Smiley Happy

Hmm, what do you mean by you meet you guy and lady there?

Lol, I'm no fake lady. I'm a real woman.

Yea whatever XD

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 62 of 135 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Oct 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:
11 more days to make those neglected dolphies happy, train new dolphies or win superfish to adjust stats of old dolphies. I've seen a few people on my friends list are already training...should make for some good races!

I'm training my dolphins. They aren't in a good mood! Smiley Wink

At least you still have yours... I just checked mine last night and they were all gone!  And apparently it also means I lost all the skins, crowns/tiaras, and effects I had unlocked over the years...  Is there any way to get them back or am I just SOL?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 63 of 135 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 14, 2013

I think you may be out of luck. Dean hasn't ever gotten his back and I think Stephie said she had that problem once. She might comment here. Sorry to hear it.

Home does have it's bugs and frustrations. Things like this should never happen but that's another thread. 

Message 64 of 135 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Oct 14, 2013
@D-Nitrate Have you checked your dolphies since they uploaded our files to the Sony servers? Dean lost his after that transition and JW was never able to fix it. Sorry for your loss. Mur
Posted Image
Message 65 of 135 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 14, 2013

MysticMur wrote:
@D-Nitrate Have you checked your dolphies since they uploaded our files to the Sony servers? Dean lost his after that transition and JW was never able to fix it. Sorry for your loss. Mur

Yes, I checked with them after the update and they were fine.  I think the last time I checked on them was about 2-3 months ago.

In fact, had they not moved the files to the server, I could easily use a backed up file to get them back... brilliant design Sony... *sigh*

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 66 of 135 (173 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Oct 14, 2013
Yeah, I lost my dolphies and unlocks last year and had to start over, and I think David or someone else from A&D lost theirs too.

D, I'd be happy to swim around your Dolphy Room in my pink dolphin costume until you finish training a new dolphy squad!

Message 67 of 135 (162 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Oct 15, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Yeah, I lost my dolphies and unlocks last year and had to start over, and I think David or someone else from A&D lost theirs too.

D, I'd be happy to swim around your Dolphy Room in my pink dolphin costume until you finish training a new dolphy squad!

Maybe you could buy D a new Tiara and he could swim around himself?

Message 68 of 135 (155 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Thanks for doing this, Steph!

I may or may not be there (it depends on time, what I have going on irl). If I am, it will be as an alternate account of mine that only a few know. As I never started the dolphy racing on this account due to not having enough time to race on multiple accounts (although i do know some who do that lol).

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 69 of 135 (150 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Juline: No way, the tiara is miiiiine! LOL I was swimming through the rings at his Dolphy Room last night, but I was a little clumsy. He tried to feed me super agility fish, but I wasn't having it! This dolphy does NOT like seafood! Smiley Tongue I know you "freed" your dolphies ages ago, but I hope you dig 1 of your PS3s out of storage and join us anyway! It's your turn to make the dolphies spell out BCAM!

Empress: No prob, we'd be happy to have you join us on any account!

Message 70 of 135 (144 Views)