Fender Bender
3473 posts

Re: [EVENT] 10/24-25: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Nov 9, 2013

Is Lego the only winner or something? Um... Im still comfused... I have a card with 5 bucks set aside for you gals and guys to place accordingly... 

Photobucket
Message 131 of 135 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4522 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2013

EDIT - I have no clue what's going on, but apparently I wasn't supposed to mention who I am donating for.  Sorry? 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 132 of 135 (153 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Nov 11, 2013
S'okay D. You and the other sponsors are doing a great thing here. Thanks so much to you, Mur, Beanie, (anonymous donor), Spy, Ken, LauraNichole and Patchex!

Sponsors: Not all honorees have chosen to make their fights with cancer public (like beantot has *hugs*, or like Rhed did) though; some would prefer not to have that kind of attention and we should respect that. In the case where honoree names contain PSN IDs, I suppose you can message and let them know that a Swim for the Cure winner has chosen to have a donation made in their honor, and *ask* whether they want it posted?

Message 133 of 135 (122 Views)
Last Guardian
9322 posts

Nov 11, 2013
NIce job here. Great your care for others.
Message 134 of 135 (100 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Nov 11, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
S'okay D. You and the other sponsors are doing a great thing here. Thanks so much to you, Mur, Beanie, (anonymous donor), Spy, Ken, LauraNichole and Patchex!

Sponsors: Not all honorees have chosen to make their fights with cancer public (like beantot has *hugs*, or like Rhed did) though; some would prefer not to have that kind of attention and we should respect that. In the case where honoree names contain PSN IDs, I suppose you can message and let them know that a Swim for the Cure winner has chosen to have a donation made in their honor, and *ask* whether they want it posted?

Stephie, I thank you for organizing "Swim for the Cure". I received much more from attending the event, then I am giving. Your event was one of the most meaningful and fun events of the year. And it reintroduced me to the joy of Dolphy racing. My dolphies are very, very angry with me. But after your event I have started to train them again.

Thanks for reminding me of the simple pleasures of Home. And for helping all of us open our hearts to a worthy cause. Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 135 of 135 (93 Views)