Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] 10/24: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 26, 2013

 


D-Nitrate wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Last time I livestreamed an event, I got some pretty dirty /PMs Smiley Tongue

Ooops... my bad... Smiley Wink

 



It's never the ones you expect... Smiley Surprised

Spoiler
oh my.png



Message 121 of 135 (224 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/17/2009
Offline
3181 posts
 

Re: [EVENT EXTENDED] 10/25: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 27, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

Sweet, thanks Patchex! I'll update the OP when I get to the computer later.

 

EDIT: Done! Rules for tonight:

 

"10/25 Update: There are 5 more $5 donations to be won, and also 5 $1 donations as well! Let's do...$5 for 1st and 2nd place and $1 for 3rd and 4th place. It's hard to predict how evenly the number of pink winners will work out though, so if the number of awards are uneven in the last race or two, the highest place winner will recieve the highest prize amount available, until they're all gone!"

*Subject to change if more donations are sponsored, not that I'm asking or anything...just sayin'!


Welcome, and Great work you all... Heya when its all figured out, please let me know which site and who I am supposed to sponser for the Race, I tried to read the op and figure it out, yet Im honestly a bit lost on how that works... lol Hope you all had fun, and its great seeing this happen, I was hoping the Breast Cancer walks in HOME I attended the past few years would happen again, yet I did not see them this year sadly... This was a great idea, and I would have loved to join you all, yet I never bought a Dolphie and I also was out getting pumpkins with my kids at the time... So maybe next year... 

 

Again Great work, and Happy Gaming... twords a Breast cancer free world one day!!!

Photobucket
Message 122 of 135 (206 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1732 posts
 

Re: Race for the Cure - Dolphy Race info

Oct 27, 2013
That was a great get together, my only regret was that I wasn't able to show up until it was almost over.
Message 123 of 135 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] 10/24: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 27, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

 


D-Nitrate wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Last time I livestreamed an event, I got some pretty dirty /PMs Smiley Tongue

Ooops... my bad... Smiley Wink

 



It's never the ones you expect... Smiley Surprised

Spoiler
oh my.png

Heehee, looks like I'm busted. ^^;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 124 of 135 (195 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] 10/24-25: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 27, 2013
Will do! Still collecting relevant info from winners before I forward it along to sponsors, but yes, I'm on it!

I can't remember who hosted the walks in previous years, but if you wanted to host 1 sometime in the remaining days of the month, I'll be here if you need any help. Someone also mentioned they were considering hosting a Mo-vember event next month too, so by no means is the end of October the end of our efforts to fight cancer!

Awww...the pumpkin-picking with your kids sounds great too!

LOL yeah, the rules got kinda complicated towards the end with more and more sponsors, but I was more than happy to accommodate the extra donations! Thanks so much!



Message 125 of 135 (195 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] 10/24-25: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 27, 2013

Day 1 pic XMB messaged to me by BooBoo92173:

Image20131026130751558.jpg




Message 126 of 135 (189 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: Race for the Cure - Dolphy Race info

Oct 27, 2013

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
That was a great get together, my only regret was that I wasn't able to show up until it was almost over.

Aw, either I missed you or you were using an alt that I don't know of. Thanks for coming to support BCAM anyway, and feel free to say hi next time!




Message 127 of 135 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1732 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] 10/24-25: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 27, 2013
Yeah I was there, I was on my other account. I'll be sure to say hi next time. Thanks.
Message 128 of 135 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/17/2009
Offline
3181 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] 10/24-25: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Oct 28, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Will do! Still collecting relevant info from winners before I forward it along to sponsors, but yes, I'm on it!

I can't remember who hosted the walks in previous years, but if you wanted to host 1 sometime in the remaining days of the month, I'll be here if you need any help. Someone also mentioned they were considering hosting a Mo-vember event next month too, so by no means is the end of October the end of our efforts to fight cancer!

Awww...the pumpkin-picking with your kids sounds great too!

LOL yeah, the rules got kinda complicated towards the end with more and more sponsors, but I was more than happy to accommodate the extra donations! Thanks so much!

I am not great at the following threw with Hosting, My schedual is to hectic and speratic lol Ya there were some other walks durring the year too I just can't seem to find all my videos and Pictures, I looked back here in the forums and three dif years have missing pictures cause i shuffled my Photobucket around lol they are still there just not the same link location... 

 

Ill keep checking back here to see where I am supposed to donate, and if you want feel free to PM me here too when you know whats what... 

 

Here is a video i found from a few years ago... it was in CP before they took it out, this is where it used to happen... 

 

Photobucket
Message 129 of 135 (148 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: [EVENT] 10/24-25: "Swim for the Cure" (BCAM)

Nov 9, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:
Will do! Still collecting relevant info from winners before I forward it along to sponsors, but yes, I'm on it!

*Cough*(LEGO!!!)*cough*




Message 130 of 135 (99 Views)