Survivor
1630 posts

Re: Small Wings and Men's Dress Shirt Skylish, Square Glasses & Beautiful Eyes PV by Granzella

Jan 21, 2013

As soon i find out i will change the OP Smiley Happy

Correct me if im wrong, but maybe these going to  be released this week to NA?

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 11 of 19 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Re: Small Wings and Men's Dress Shirt Skylish, Square Glasses & Beautiful Eyes PV by Granzella

Jan 21, 2013

Guess they want X7 previews to be a real surprise. Oh goody. Hurray.

Message 12 of 19 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Europe is getting a ton of stuff this week. We don't even have a clue what we're getting. Can't tell you how this news upsets me. I'm hoping the news will be posted somewhere soon. 

This is ridiculous. 

Message 13 of 19 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I just read the same thing Joanna, but you beat me to posting it.

I hope that Granzella haven't been told to delay posting what we'll be receiving by SCEA because theyre not releaseing the Blog anymore until the day of the update.

I find that quite concerning if this is the case.

If North America is going to force developers to hold back on information that is really really disappointing. Having the Blog on Wednesdays is bad enough but to not learn anything from the developers like we have been will be very bad.

Come on North America what is the problem?

I couldnt agree more.

SCEA seem to becoming a bit dictatorial in how they are operating. I get the impression theyre imposing their will on other Devs rather than advizing, helping or accomodating them.

The changes in release to the Blog are a move in the wrong direction, and if they telling Devs not to release information then that is quite concerning.

Message 14 of 19 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: EU and Japan:Small Wings and Men's Dress Shirt Skylish, Square Glasses & Beautiful Eyes Gran

Jan 21, 2013

Do the we have to buy a bundle for the glasses with the contact lenses, or if you already have the glasses and the beautiful eye set you can just now wear them together?

Message 15 of 19 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: EU and Japan:Small Wings and Men's Dress Shirt Skylish, Square Glasses & Beautiful Eyes Gran

Jan 21, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Do the we have to buy a bundle for the glasses with the contact lenses, or if you already have the glasses and the beautiful eye set you can just now wear them together?

You need to buy it.

Wished the beautiful eyes moved to the character customization eyes part so we can use any glasses, but if their releasing something like this, GZ is probably saying we'll never see it.

Message 16 of 19 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jan 21, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

You need to buy it.

Wished the beautiful eyes moved to the character customization eyes part so we can use any glasses, but if their releasing something like this, GZ is probably saying we'll never see it.

That's pretty lame, but I guess thats the only way they will make money. Now I have to get new glasses with the right color. -.-

Message 17 of 19 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 22, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:
We'll get them, eventually. It may just take weeks or months.

Not any day soon

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 18 of 19 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jan 22, 2013

An oversized dress shirt, more locomotives and more beautiful eyes, nothing here to complain about that I would want for myself. 

Message 19 of 19 (57 Views)
0 Likes