Jan 21 2013
By: darkan12-nl Survivor 1630 posts

EU and Japan:Small Wings and Men's Dress Shirt Skylish, Square Glasses & Beautiful Eyes Granzella

[ Edited ]
18 replies 399 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Sometimes I Wear His Shirt

Granzella introduces the Men's Dress Shirt Stylish 3-Piece Set and the Square Glasses, Half-Rim & Beautiful Eyes

These larger sized Men's Shirts are comfortable and spacious, available for both men and women.

Cropped Jeans and Sneakers are also included in this set. Enjoy this carefree style.

Additionally, the very popular Beautiful Eyes have been combined with square half-rim glasses. Now you can incorporate fashionable glasses with Beautiful Eyes.

Does this matching shirt get your heart pounding a little? How about these colored contacts and glasses?

Are You an Angel, or Are You a Demon?

Granzella introduces the Small White Wing and Small Black Wing Sets

When you use the wings, you can fly about in the air. The new series is here! For both sets there are different types of wings and head items. Depending of the size of your hairstyle and your outfit, you can choose between these 3 types, near, medium, and far.

In addition, these set includes items that are indispensable to angels and demons. The Small White Wing Set includes a toy bow and arrow and a halo that floats about the head. The Small Black Wing Set includes a toy pitchfork and pointed horns.

Angel or Demon, which will you choose?

More info HERE

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 1 of 19 (399 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: Small Wings and Men's Dress Shirt Skylish, Square Glasses & Beautiful Eyes PV by Granzella

Jan 21, 2013

Which region are these for? :smileysurprised:

sword-art-online
Message 2 of 19 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Small Wings and Men's Dress Shirt Skylish, Square Glasses & Beautiful Eyes PV by Granzella

Jan 21, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Probably Japan and EU first, then NA after.

Message 3 of 19 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Not ours the OP should put in the subject which region it is so people don't think they are coming to the NA server.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 4 of 19 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jan 21, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Not ours the OP should put in the subject which region it is so people don't think they are coming to the NA server.

We'll get them, eventually. It may just take weeks or months.

Message 5 of 19 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Am I the only one that thinks floating avatars look stupid and annoying (from all companies)? I just want to swat them out of the air like giant human shaped mosqitoes.

Message 6 of 19 (360 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Probably Japan and EU first, then NA after.

I checked alphazones tweet this morning. They didn't list anything for North America. They mentioned the blog update being on Wednesday and that NA content will be announced later.

That is VERY DISAPPOINTING. They are listed for Japan and the EU at their site.  Nothing is listed for North America. 

Like the US Blog, the American content will be announced later in the week. We’ll update the article when we get Granzella’s update for America

I don't know if Karen at ypsh will announce the US content this morning or not. 

Message 7 of 19 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jan 21, 2013

I just read the same thing Joanna, but you beat me to posting it.

I hope that Granzella haven't been told to delay posting what we'll be receiving by SCEA because theyre not releaseing the Blog anymore until the day of the update.

I find that quite concerning if this is the case.

Message 8 of 19 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Hey SCEA doesn't want their lazy wednesday morning updates being upstaged, right?

Message 9 of 19 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I just read the same thing Joanna, but you beat me to posting it.

I hope that Granzella haven't been told to delay posting what we'll be receiving by SCEA because theyre not releaseing the Blog anymore until the day of the update.

I find that quite concerning if this is the case.

If North America is going to force developers to hold back on information that is really really disappointing. Having the Blog on Wednesdays is bad enough but to not learn anything from the developers like we have been will be very bad.

Come on North America what is the problem?

Message 10 of 19 (308 Views)
0 Likes