Sep 17 2013
By: ThrenodyT Sackboy 436 posts

EU UK cards?

11 replies 316 views Edited Sep 17, 2013

I just had a seriouslly BAD experience trying to buy a UK card for the PSN network. What are the best sites to go through with the least fuss and no "we ran out of codes" drama?

Message 1 of 12 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

Re: EU UK cards?

Sep 17, 2013

I use Play-Asia.Com. I haven't had any issues with them so far. I've been using them for a couple of years now.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 2 of 12 (307 Views)
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I use Play-Asia.Com. I haven't had any issues with them so far. I've been using them for a couple of years now.Woman Happy

OK I use them for Yen cards, never thought to use them for UK cards, lol  

Message 3 of 12 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

Sep 17, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

OK I use them for Yen cards, never thought to use them for UK cards, lol  

I think they only carry the 15 and 35 cards.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 4 of 12 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I've heard of them. I thought they only sold PSN cards Japan and Asia. The PSN cards that they sell for EU, are they Pounds or Euros?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 12 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2013

Had you actually resided in the EU, the best sites to purchase EU/UK PSN cards would be brick-and-mortar bodegas. No fuss. And a  spelled-out return policy on your receipt, should the code you receive be invalid. 

You are aware that any account issues that you might encounter on your illegitimately created EU PSN account must be directed to the EU Support Center, where they'll ask to confirm, over the phone, your billing address, etc.?

How the discussion surrounding falsifying personal information to "visit other regions" gets a free pass over an official, Sony message board, whereas the discussion of glitching is condemned, boggles my mind.

But, what do I know?

Message 6 of 12 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 17, 2013

I use Ebay to buy EU cards because its much safer than those other sites. And you can also send a msg to the seller and request them to send you the code through email instead of having to wait for it to be sent by postal mail. 

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 12 (238 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

Sep 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I've heard of them. I thought they only sold PSN cards Japan and Asia. The PSN cards that they sell for EU, are they Pounds or Euros?

Their pounds.Woman Happy

Message 8 of 12 (188 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6328 posts

Sep 17, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I use Ebay to buy EU cards because its much safer than those other sites. And you can also send a msg to the seller and request them to send you the code through email instead of having to wait for it to be sent by postal mail. 

The digital code options is also available with Play-Asia as well.Woman Happy

Message 9 of 12 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 17, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

I just had a seriouslly BAD experience trying to buy a UK card for the PSN network. What are the best sites to go through with the least fuss and no "we ran out of codes" drama?

This is another option

PlayStation-General/Fund-your-EU-account-with-Pay-Pal

Message 10 of 12 (163 Views)
0 Likes