Aug 16 2013
By: Legendary_Vicki Keyblade Wielder 5453 posts

[EU] Removal of Buzz spaces

4 replies 292 views Edited Aug 16, 2013

This was just posted on the EU forums, I wonder if it will affect NA also?

"Hi there,

Just a quick heads up to let you that the Buzz spaces will be removed from Home during next week's Home maintenance (21/08).

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mia"

http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Removal-of-Buzz-spaces/td-p/1955...

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 1 of 5 (292 Views)
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Re: [EU] Removal of Buzz spaces

Aug 16, 2013

I don't know anything about that, but I sure do hope the do a reboot for the Buzz space or something in NA. That seemed like a really cool space to hang with friends and have fun.

HomeHomeHomeHomeHome
Message 2 of 5 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 16, 2013
I love Buzz and hope that the NA lounge doesnt go. I have so many memories from there. I have the 25 questions shirt but still need that blasted 100 questions one...
Support Forums
Message 3 of 5 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Aug 16, 2013

Thanks for the info but this has already been quietly removed from NA.  Not sure if it's still accessible through favs/recently visited.  I went there a month or so ago to help someone get the rewards and there were still people playing, just no one in the lobby.  Must be nice to get a heads up about the removal of spaces/content.Smiley Sad

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Aug 16, 2013

So once again content has been removed without a heads up to the community. This is just like the Diesel space removal a while back. Come on Home team, would it have been that hard to give us some notice?

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 5 of 5 (141 Views)
0 Likes