Nov 27 2012
By: tonydamiani Survivor 2587 posts

[EU] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Beat Down

21 replies 361 views Edited Nov 27, 2012

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Beat Down

Ready to test your wits against some of the most iconic characters to ever appear on PlayStation? Head to Home Square and see classic characters like PaRappa the Rapper and Ico go head-to-head with newcomers like Nathan Drake.

Source: EU Forum

Side Note: Why the hell we aren't getting this in NA Home T_T

Message 1 of 22 (361 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: [EU] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Beat Down

Nov 27, 2012

Yeah I know. North American Home doesn't appear to be getting any of the Game related content the EU is getting. Disappointing to say the least.

Message 2 of 22 (354 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

W T F ( What the fudge, thanks for thinking dirty censor )

Flips table*

Message 3 of 22 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

It's official, NA Home hates the gaming community. They rather cater to the shopaholics and impulse buyers every week since they know they can make a quick buck that way.

What I find bizarre is that Superbot is a gaming dev founded in California. They can make deals with Home across seas and yet do absolutely NOTHING in its home country. I would blame Superbot but this isn't the first time an opportunity was missed, so I'm putting full blame on our "wonderful" community managers for their lack of a crap about this stuff.

Hell, I might go as far as buying a UK PSN card and spending some money there this week just to say thank you to the EU devs. Because clearly NA doesn't want my money anymore.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 22 (333 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 27, 2012

tonydamiani wrote:

Because GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire hate gamers. They know playing games actually takes time out of being in Home and spending on crap virtual items so to prevent that they stopped supporting video games all together. They rather save money and push devs to sell more of their stuff. I can't blame the third party Home devs since that's what their job is, to sell their products.

I mean seriously, when was the last time we had a TGI in Home? Unbelievable... Smiley Indifferent

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 22 (316 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 27, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

tonydamiani wrote:

Because GlassWalls and Tempest_Fire hate gamers. They know playing games actually takes time out of being in Home and spending on crap virtual items so to prevent that they stopped supporting video games all together. They rather save money and push devs to sell more of their stuff. I can't blame the third party Home devs since that's what their job is, to sell their products.

I mean seriously, when was the last time we had a TGI in Home? Unbelievable... Smiley Indifferent

Very sad. Seriously. I'm not a hard core gamer by a long shot but I will say I love real game content and we used to have it and now we don't.

Message 6 of 22 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I'm just fed up, seriously. A lack of response from these people only makes it worse, and no I'm not talking about the generic "Oh if you want game content get in contact with gaming devs on Twitter/Facebook". That is not OUR job, they will respond to the officials at Sony showing them the money, not some petty fans asking for stuff. Ugh.

Message 7 of 22 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Ya wth.... what happened to the gaming content that used to be in home....
Message 8 of 22 (290 Views)
Fender Bender
2693 posts

Nov 27, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

tonydamiani wrote:

Uhh.... SFxT? I think? Was still a long time ago, and yeah, the lack of game content bugs me too. LBP is one thing, thats an EU based company anyway (And we NEVER GOT THAT DANG SACKBOY PLAYMAT)... but as you said, Superbot is NA...

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 9 of 22 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Seriously, Chad and Joanna??? Seriously, y'all gotta stop saying seriously. Besides, it's not like people are going to pay any attention, especially our Glorious and Righteous MODs, here in the forums (who ROCK, BTW *drip*), or in Home. I swear, it's like I keep saying, the HCMs are trying to kill Home by making everybody dis-interested in it. Xi 2 is gonna muck that plan up pretty hardcore, but you can bet they're already scheming ways around it. An example of how little they care: Blog post went up last night and as of now, I can count on zero fingers the amount of replies to users' comments. That's right, not ONE. To be honest, I think we should ALL, yes Joanna, you too, ALL stop spending in Home, for just one week, and get together and party in our personal spaces, get group gaming sessions together in public spaces, ANYTHING that's available to do in Home that has the price of FREE on it. Or better yet, get buddy-buddy with someone in Sony's hierarchy that's above ol' GW's head, let THEM know what's been happening and what WE think about it all... 2 cents thrown.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 22 (265 Views)
0 Likes