May 21 2013
By: Ledis15 Treasure Hunter 5125 posts

[EU] PS Home Blog Update - Mythical Creatures, Codeglue, + More

[ Edited ]
7 replies 592 views Edited May 21, 2013

For those interested it seems like a weak update.

PlayStation Home update: Become a mythical creature  

PS Home will briefly be offline from 8.00 a.m. GMT on Wednesday 22nd May for routine maintenance. Here’s what to expect after the update…

Magical Creatures by VEEMEE

Riding a mythical creature is fairly cool… Want to know what's even cooler? Turning into one! Magically transform your avatar into a mythical creature with these stunning new locomotion items. Choose to become a Unicorn, Cerberus, Dragon or Griffin.

MythicalCreatureAvatars_Batch001_Unicorn_WaterMarked_2013-05-22_1280x720.jpg

Kart Locomotions

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines! Check out these amazing Go Kart locomotion items with matching clothing also from VEEMEE. There are three styles to choose from; Blue, Red and Flames. Race safe and look good doing it, with the Go-Kart Racing Suit, Helmet, Gloves and Boots for men and women. It's time to go racing.

nDreams - BoxBeats Mini

The BoxBeats music systems have proved extremely popular with a range of genres and fantastic quality tracks from independent artists. This week sees the release of miniature versions of the previously released BoxBeats systems. These Mini systems are perfect for side tables to give you a bit more room to decorate. Those of you who have already purchased a BoxBeats Original system will receive money off the BoxBeats Mini Ultimate Bundle.

boxbeat_minis.png

Threads

You too can wear all the swag of a hip hop mogul with the Hot J-Slice, Master M and Diggy B Hipster outfits. Ladies can shine in all the right places in the Copper Dress, and look good enough to eat in the sweet Cupcake Dress.

Threads_22ndMay_2000x720-2.jpg

Furniture

Give your living room a retro vibe with the Pixelated Furniture set, including a rug, lamp, chair, wall divider, sofa, and table.

pixelatedfurniture_1280x720-2.jpg

adidas

Play like The Engine! Get the brand new adidas nitrocharge 1.0 football boot, shorts and top for your avatar and show everyone that winners never quit!

Granzella

Sexy Bartender

The Sexy Bartender is a new face in the Bartender series. Sexy outfits and a friendly, flirty attitude is sure to keep her tips high. Other sexy tops, bottoms, and heels are available as well as a line-up of attractive natural hair styles.

GZ_Sexy Bartender.jpg

Okame & Hyottoko and Eggs & Chicks jinbei

Worn during the traditional Japanese dance, the Hyottoko and Okame are here. Additionally, there is also a design featuring a cute baby chick has also, available for both men and women in different colours combinations.

GZ_Jinbei2.jpg

Yoga Poses by Lockwood

Soothe the body and mind with some calming yoga poses. The pack includes, King Dancer Pose, Extended Hand-to-Big-Toe Pose, Upward Salute and Tree Pose Variation.

Yoga_poses_220513_1280x720.jpg

CodeGlue

The second collection by Codeglue and Home user Dani, designer of the u love green clothing line, is a fact! Express your color with these colorful light dresses and complement them with beautiful matching shoes, purses, bracelets and some stylish glasses. The collection comes as separate items as well as a selection of great-value bundles! Dani, designed for Home's women by a Home woman! 

CG0022 - WEB-PROMO_EXPRESS-YOUR-COLOR_by-Dani_BIG-POSTER_english.jpg

Wrangler

Get ready to take a trip to the Wrangler Store, as Wrangler is proud to present another range of classic clothing. We have five new items for Men, including the “Long Parka Jacket”. For Women we also have five brand new pieces which includes the “Hannah Dress” - perfect for the summer.

Wrangler_Batch014_Watermarked_Male_2013-05-22_1280x720.jpg

Wrangler_Batch014_Watermarked_Female_2013-05-22_1280x720.jpg

The Hangover part III at PlayStation®Home

You still have some time to take part in our Hangover competition! So, create your very own Hangover Apartment, submit the picture on the forums and receive your very own Giraffe locomotion item! Our favourite entries will also be featured in Home Square. Click here for more information.

Link http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/PlayStatio-n-Home-Scheduled-Maintena...

Message 1 of 8 (592 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Re: [EU] PS Home Blog Update - Mythical Creatures, Codeglue, + More

May 21, 2013
Adidas. Very interesting...
Message 2 of 8 (574 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 21, 2013

EU HOME, No. 1!!!!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 3 of 8 (573 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

May 21, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Adidas. Very interesting...

That's exactly what I thought, Thew Smiley Very Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 4 of 8 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 21, 2013

Don't see much that interests me. it's a good thing. Hopefully Glass will do the NA update soon.

Message 5 of 8 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

May 21, 2013

Hopefully those mythical creatures will be released in NA this week as well, I've been wanting something like this for a long time. It's not as good as a centaur, naga and mermaid LMO where you could keep your upper body, but still really amazing and I will buy some of those for sure if they come this week.

I miss GW's monday updates Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 8 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3183 posts

May 21, 2013
i hope we get the mythical creatures, ive been waiting for something like this. if we are im going have to do the dragon and griffin.
Message 7 of 8 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 21, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Hopefully those mythical creatures will be released in NA this week as well, I've been wanting something like this for a long time. It's not as good as a centaur, naga and mermaid LMO where you could keep your upper body, but still really amazing and I will buy some of those for sure if they come this week.

I miss GW's monday updates Smiley Sad

I miss them too. Now we get a slew of what's coming threads when they could all be in one thread. I suspect he'll post it later today. 

Message 8 of 8 (470 Views)