Wastelander
572 posts

Re: [EU] PS Home Blog Update - KIKAI Empire Invades Home

May 28, 2013

Neat.  I really hope that we will also get the Kikai Empire event here in the US.

Message 11 of 33 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 28, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:
...this better be in NA this week also. Obviously I won't be purchasing a thing until it gets here...

...and now I'm upset I wasted yen buying everything in JP, thinking we wouldn't be getting this for half a year to a year, if ever...

I have quick-sense theres gonna be complain thread...

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 12 of 33 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

May 28, 2013

If i had to complain about something regarding Kikai Empire would have to be...jk ! LOL

Yeah ! I'm excited about it & hopefully the same day in N/A    Woman Very Happy

Message 13 of 33 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

[ Edited ]
May 28, 2013

It seems it might be for only EU this week according to AZ4 when they posted the GZ update. It doesn't seem like it's coming here this week.. Guess we'll have to find out when Glasswalls posts this week's update later today. 

Screen Shot 2013-05-28 at 2.10.36 PM.png

Message 14 of 33 (186 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

May 28, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:
...this better be in NA this week also. Obviously I won't be purchasing a thing until it gets here...

...and now I'm upset I wasted yen buying everything in JP, thinking we wouldn't be getting this for half a year to a year, if ever...

No al, I don't do that anymore, it's pointless. I just get replies from SCEA defenders telling me to be "grateful" for whatever else comes out that week.

I am very angry about this, but will be voicing my protest with my wallet and not making any purchases whatsoever until we get this, as I have done in the past. There won't be anything worth buying anyways unless by some miracle we got peakvox monster or oshaberi farm..like that's ever going to happen hahaha.

Ah well, pointless regional delays of the actual GOOD stuff like this is just another reason why PS Home is doomed...the end is nigh...UT OH! 

Message 15 of 33 (163 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

May 28, 2013

http://alphazone4.com/2013/05/28/granzella-content-update-29th-may-2013-kikai-machine-empire-event-l...

BAD NEWS: It's coming to Europe region... (not tuely sure...yet)

I guess it's next week

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 16 of 33 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 28, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

It seems it might be for only EU this week according to AZ4 when they posted the GZ update. It doesn't seem like it's coming here this week.. Guess we'll have to find out when Glasswalls posts this week's update later today. 

Screen Shot 2013-05-28 at 2.10.36 PM.png

Now, I really can't wait for Glass to post the thread for what's coming this week, so we can find out when we're going to be getting the Kikai Machine Empire event.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 33 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 28, 2013

al2009man wrote:

http://alphazone4.com/2013/05/28/granzella-content-update-29th-may-2013-kikai-machine-empire-event-l...

I guess it's next week

Ledis already mentioned that. Woman Tongue

Message 18 of 33 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 28, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

No al, I don't do that anymore, it's pointless. I just get replies from SCEA defenders telling me to be "grateful" for whatever else comes out that week.

I am very angry about this, but will be voicing my protest with my wallet and not making any purchases whatsoever until we get this, as I have done in the past. There won't be anything worth buying anyways unless by some miracle we got peakvox monster or oshaberi farm..like that's ever going to happen hahaha.

Ah well, pointless regional delays of the actual GOOD stuff like this is just another reason why PS Home is doomed...the end is nigh...UT OH! 

We're not going to be getting Oshaberi Farm. Sony Japan made that. Whatever Sony Japan makes for Japan Home, we don't get in our region. Woman Sad

Message 19 of 33 (139 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 28, 2013

al2009man wrote:

I guess it's next week

LOL How is it bad news? I think it's ashame that NA isn't getting it just now, yes. But the fact that they have translated and have said that NA will be getting it at some point is surely GOOD NEWS.

Yes, it's a bummer that it's not at the same time but I'm greatful that we are getting it AT ALL!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 20 of 33 (131 Views)