Wastelander
430 posts

Re: [EU] PS Home Blog Update - Acorn Meadows Park, Pottermore Update, Arabian Gear + More

Apr 30, 2013

Amazing park ! I'm hoping the N/A is getting the park tomorrow as well. We've been craving for a place like that for awhile.

Been able to ride your bike,roller skates etc..,taking your pet on a walk, meeting friends for a cup of coffee,picnic with your love one and so much more is great.

Thanx again Veemee for creating a place like this !

But please bring this dream place to N/A.I BEG YOU ! Woman Embarassed    

Message 11 of 29 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: [EU] PS Home Blog Update - Acorn Meadows Park, Pottermore Update, Arabian Gear + More

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Nice update, I hope NA gets these things tomorrow too Smiley Happy  Judging by the info underneath the Acorn Meadows video, its a public space.  One thing thats bugging me though, where have I heard that music before?

haha Yea the music is awfully familiar!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 29 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Park looks excellent. All Of VeeMee's recent workout gear and bike LMOs now make sense...
Support Forums
Message 13 of 29 (281 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Apr 30, 2013
So the park is a public space? Can't really say I'm interested in it if so...but if it's available as a clubhouse, I can't fathom how excited I would be.

In any case, judging from recent Veemee releases here, we won't be seeing this for another month or 2...
Message 14 of 29 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013
I always liked Veemee work, it has nice details and style... The park, looks awesome, finally a bright and green space (even if during spring i prefer real parks Smiley Very Happy)
Message 15 of 29 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

VEEMEE presents the Acorn Meadows Park

Spring is here, and it's time to experience the great outdoors in the Acorn Meadows Park. With wide open grassy spaces, rolling green hills, leafy hedges, oak trees and a beautiful lake, this is the perfect place to relax, hang out with your friends and meet new people:  

I always love these tag lines that encourage us to enjoy the great outdoors by logging into Home. Right up there with exercising daily on MyGym.

That said, the park space does look lovely.

castle3
Message 16 of 29 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Oh wow, I LOVE VeeMees Park, can't wait to visit it, and the train ride as well looks awesome.

Ive been really impressed with VeeMee over the last few weeks and to see a Park that seems so interactive is going to be a lovely addition and one I think a lot of the community will enjoy. I remember reading requests in the Suggestions Thread for a Park so it's nice to see one coming.

Good job VeeMee, thankyou Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 29 (227 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13185 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
-_- I wish Billabong would sod off already if they're gonna continue making nothing but bikinis

meanwhile in at the Beach. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 18 of 29 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Apr 30, 2013

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
-_- I wish Billabong would sod off already if they're gonna continue making nothing but bikinis

meanwhile in the Beach. 

Grammar Cop say's...

"Its "at" the Beach Al, not "in" the Beach."

Message 19 of 29 (179 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Acorn Meadows looks fantastic. that place is going to always be packed i bet. Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 29 (157 Views)
0 Likes