Fender Bender
2280 posts

Re: [EU] PS Home Blog Update - Acorn Meadows Park, Pottermore Update, Arabian Gear + More

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

One thing thats bugging me though, where have I heard that music before?

I was thinking the same thing. I think it's the music that LOOT used for the Amater....err Sunset Yacht vid. Is VEEMEE associated with LOOT somehow? If so, that's news to me. The space does look nice in any case.

yep here it is:

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 21 of 29 (299 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Re: [EU] PS Home Blog Update - Acorn Meadows Park, Pottermore Update, Arabian Gear + More

Apr 30, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

One thing thats bugging me though, where have I heard that music before?

I was thinking the same thing. I think it's the music that LOOT used for the Amater....err Sunset Yacht vid. Is VEEMEE associated with LOOT somehow? If so, that's news to me. The space does look nice in any case.

yep here it is:

Ah ha!  For some reason I kept thinking it was in a Lockwood promo.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 22 of 29 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Apr 30, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
-_- I wish Billabong would sod off already if they're gonna continue making nothing but bikinis

meanwhile in the Beach. 

Grammar Cop say's...

"Its "at" the Beach Al, not "in" the Beach."

Am i still Arrested?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 23 of 29 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Is the Acorn Medows Park EU only?

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 24 of 29 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Angry_Santa wrote:

Is the Acorn Medows Park EU only?

It's been confirmed for North America tomorrow as well. 

Message 25 of 29 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Thank you for the update Ledis

The new Acorn Meadows Park certainly looks fantastic, you can tell VeeMee has been very busy lately and it seems their hard work is really paying off. I've been hoping for a space like this for sometime now, it looks relaxing, I may even go there for a picnic sometime. Cat Wink

It's also nice to see a display of the new pottermore outfits coming, they look quite nice and hopefully this will lesson the complaints about the limited items allowed to be worn, I hope the prices are fair as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 29 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
-_- I wish Billabong would sod off already if they're gonna continue making nothing but bikinis

I dont see anything wrong with billabong making bikinis for women in home unless its the fact they are only for the women  in home and not men and this is a request for unisex products??

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 27 of 29 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 1, 2013
^ No, don't twist my words. Unless I missed something, clothes and bikinis are literally all they make. A little more variety is what I'm asking. It's like seeing the stupid Midway Cash Carnival in the blog over and over again every week.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 28 of 29 (180 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2013

Hi..i must be a bit dim here, I'd like to get to Acorn park on ps home  BUT ...i can't locate it on my Nav. anyone have a solution,or are experiencing the same issue? thanks.

Message 29 of 29 (139 Views)
0 Likes