Highlighted
Jul 03 2013
By: KANE-FIRE MVP Support 9162 posts

[EU]Home Pacific Rim Gameplay & Reward

[ Edited ]
25 replies 1898 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

So there currently an event in the EU Home square were you have to defeat a Kaiju in order to receive a reward the game is simple when you go to the home square go the small base and join you will be put automatically with another person to play both players have to press a specific command in order to be succesful however the game doesn't register the half turn move so if you get the that move is an automatic lost move since the game doesn't register it also some people don't know how to play the game so that another bad news it took me a while to get the reward after many tries i got a 17/27 and got the reward so if you don't get the reward keep trying until you get lucky the reward is a Pilot Suit for both genders a video of the gameplay and the reward obtained in the game are below

KANE-FIRE

Message 1 of 26 (1,898 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: [EU]Home Pacific Rim Gameplay & Reward

Jul 3, 2013

Is that a ball park in the background?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 26 (1,880 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I weep for US home. We cant even get months of back events here, let alone this gem. Thnx for the heads up & tips Kane. I'll have to check this out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 26 (1,858 Views)
I Only Post Everything
449 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Really cool. thank-you.gif

Message 4 of 26 (1,831 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
390 posts

Jul 3, 2013

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

I weep for US home. We cant even get months of back events here, let alone this gem. Thnx for the heads up & tips Kane. I'll have to check this out.

It's unfortunate but also true. We are barely getting the Gz events that are suppose to be released to us. :/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f38914749fa0b69a8d41c0f37d859f74/tumblr_min7sltbuj1rzraxgo1_500.gif
Message 5 of 26 (1,822 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Giant robots... hmm... isn't that one of those items on the "All-American Checklist" that people imagine?

Yet again something blatantly deserving of NA love skips us. :/ Goody.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 6 of 26 (1,816 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

ps home pacific rim  So i jumped on real quick & played the game, got the reward & took a pic. It really is very well made & surprisingly fun for just a button command game. Also its really cool knowing someone is there playing along side you. 

Edit: Also for whoever is in charge around here nowadays, GET OF YOUR RUMP, MAKE SOME MOVES & GET THIS HERE ASAP!!! please?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 26 (1,800 Views)
MVP Support
9162 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Sadly i don't think we will get this EU Home has been getting a lot of movies promotions recently with rewards wish they did more of these here as well

KANE-FIRE

Message 8 of 26 (1,772 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Jul 3, 2013

That was suprisingly easy. Got the outfit on my first go. I guess it also helps that my partner was about equal to my own skill.

Message 9 of 26 (1,752 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Seems like NA will never get all these good movie promotions (usually paramount). I think its because most ppl in NA know about these movies since they are made in north america. So really they are advertising in other countries. Why would they spend the money on advertising to people who are already hyped up for it. I would still like the events in NA just to show my support for the movie, heck I would even buy it. I keep thinking about making a EU account just for this but I've missed out on so much. Wolverine, transformers, watchmen, kick-***, avatar, iron man, and now pacific rim.
Message 10 of 26 (1,731 Views)
0 Likes