Nov 24 2012
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3075 posts
Accepted Solution

EU Home Items Question

6 replies 122 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

I've been browsing the stores in EU Home looking for a Loot Telescope, and Invisible costume like the ones they have in NA Home, but I couldn't find them. Are they not sold in EU or am I just looking in the wrong place. I looked in the Loot store of course for the telescope. The only one I found is part of a package if you buy the Open House Stage Set thing. But I couldn't find the invisible suit at all. I looked in their version I'm assuming of the costume store called Alter Ego's, but didn't see it at all in the originals section where you usually find it in NA Home costumes. So anyone know if they are available in EU, and if I'm just looking in the wrong place?

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: EU Home Items Question

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

The best place to ask Eu questions is on the EU forum. They would certainly be able to direct you a lot better.

Smiley Happy

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/bd-p/b_EN_PS3_Home

Message 2 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I actually tried that Joanna but I couldn't really figure it out. They're forums look a lot different than this one. I couldn't even figure out how to ask a question on there. So I figured I'd try here first. But I'll look at the other forums again and try and figure out what to do.

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Ok hun! 

They work basically the same way as they do here. Can't post videos there but those users would certainly have a better knowledge of store related items. I sign in there with my NA account information.

Good luck. Someone here may be able to help.

Message 4 of 7 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I searched on alphazone and it says they're both only found in NA home. I guess the only way you'll get the telescope is in the bundle for EU.

Message 5 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Ok hun! 

They work basically the same way as they do here. Can't post videos there but those users would certainly have a better knowledge of store related items. I sign in there with my NA account information.

Good luck. Someone here may be able to help.

Ok I figured it out and asked the same question there. Thanks Joanna! But I do find the forums are a little different than here and a little harder to navigate.

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 24, 2012

LittleTortuga wrote:

I searched on alphazone and it says they're both only found in NA home. I guess the only way you'll get the telescope is in the bundle for EU.

Yeah your probably right. That bundle is expensive though, it's 11.99 in euro dollars. I think it's $17.99 in NA but not positive. But in anycase its alot of money just to get the telescope. But I just posted this question in the EU forums, so maybe they know something we don't. But thanks for your help. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 7 (86 Views)
0 Likes