Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
For a free LMO item, yeah they are. I feel kinda creepy wearing them on my male avatar though lol...

Well I have to say it was fun being in the EU again. If it wasn't for the events I probably would not have loaded my account and spent time there. One has to wonder what else they might have planned. 

I still need to go back and see about the card game. I didn't realize exactly what was required for the rewards. At least now I know what to do so I'll get back there soon! 

Smiley Happy

Its really easy. Iits not the best minigame but I rather have that than nothing. Thank God the minigame is playable in apartments as an active item. The active item itself is pretty nice looking Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 81 of 96 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Agreed, I'll drop it too after this because its sort of derailing the thread and I already expressed my points, but I simply made a comment yesterday in another EU thread, and you started accusing me of UNRELATED things based on your diminished point of view so maybe im a bit anoyed with you.

Obviously you cant articulate your need to dress as your games in order to discuss them, so i wont pressure you on that anymore Smiley Very Happy

But its sort of an exageration to imply NA home has ZERO game related content isnt it? Theres several games in PS Store that unlocks rewards. Sonic Adventure 1/2, Dragons Lair, Spelunkers, Catan, Fast Draw, and a few others.

Also theres old blurays which still unlock.. Resident Evil5, Tekken, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Asylum, White Knight Chronicles, and more..  Plus the old pre-order vouchers and other promotional things..  To say we need more just seems greedy. How can they possible cover all the countless games simply to cater to juveniles that require looking like what they play?

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 82 of 96 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

Nov 29, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

Agreed, I'll drop it too after this because its sort of derailing the thread and I already expressed my points, but I simply made a comment yesterday in another EU thread, and you started accusing me of UNRELATED things based on your diminished point of view so maybe im a bit anoyed with you.

Obviously you cant articulate your need to dress as your games in order to discuss them, so i wont pressure you on that anymore Smiley Very Happy

But its sort of an exageration to imply NA home has ZERO game related content isnt it? Theres several games in PS Store that unlocks rewards. Sonic Adventure 1/2, Dragons Lair, Spelunkers, Catan, Fast Draw, and a few others.

Also theres old blurays which still unlock.. Resident Evil5, Tekken, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Asylum, White Knight Chronicles, and more..  Plus the old pre-order vouchers and other promotional things..  To say we need more just seems greedy. How can they possible cover all the countless games simply to cater to juveniles that require looking like what they play?

how old are those games?

Message 83 of 96 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Well you know its true, c'mon now. Sunnie told me what happened.

Am I not allowed to request content? Other regions are doing it, why isn't our staff stepping up to the plate as well and doing cool things? That's all I want to know. I'll keep requesting and asking until I have some sort of answer that isn't half-canned or generic, and I'll be especially vocal when I see other versions of Home continuing to support games while ours receive jack crap. I dont care if JP has a vocaloid event, or EU has an event for Hed Kandi, that's their own personal things, but when games on the PS3 have promotions in other regions and not here, especially games like PS All-Stars that were developed by a UNITED STATES gaming developer, why is EU the only region to have these promotions? 

Juvenile huh? Lol okay, I guess that means everyone in the monthly suggestion threads are juvenlies too by your logic, including yourself because I know there's things you want in Home as well. 

I'm dropping it here, I've been very vocal the past couple of days and I'm getting tired. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 84 of 96 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Hahaha, i needed a laugh thanks for the noob quote "Well you know (my slanderous accusations) are true, c'mon now. Sunnie (the anonymous person online im NET DATING) told me what happened"    Seriously? So youre hand holding negative rumor about me and recycling it on forums? Congrats! Youre right thats not juvenile at all..

And believe it or not, the suggestion forums is occupied by kids that got PS3 on their birthday. Not everyone is an adult and its gullable to assume everyone is, so I judge by actions not claims personally. Some people treat Home like reality tho I guess..

And yes, you can "request" content, but people like you are demanding it and actually detouring noobs from using the format for what it is.

Lastly, the generic answer is true.. Its about licensing agreements, blame All-Stars for not wanting to pay multiple times for multiple regional contracts due to a lack of confidence that it will return them money. Especially in cases where the developers are only making REWARDS, the only justification for them to PAY for home support is that it will net them more exposure 24/7, but some may simply not want to invest in that multiple times. They make a determination which area may need more advertising, or which area has more customer interest.

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 85 of 96 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 29, 2012

@Hop, i missed your initial observation about me, and with little background information about my current rivalry with Chad your confusion makes sense..

But in another EU thread about LBP Karting support, he suddenly started calling me a hacker due to my knowledge of cross regional gear, and a  scamer since I can mysteriously pay for everything because ive scamed countless people? Wth that makes no sense, why am i not banned then? But whatever..

Message 86 of 96 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

@Hop, i missed your initial observation about me, and with little background information about my current rivalry with Chad your confusion makes sense..

But in another EU thread about LBP Karting support, he suddenly started calling me a hacker due to my knowledge of cross regional gear, and a  scamer since I can mysteriously pay for everything because ive scamed countless people? Wth that makes no sense, why am i not banned then? But whatever..

I know exactly nothing about a rivalry or any of that. I was speaking purely from the standpoint of attacking someone--anyone, for expressing their opinion about wanting to see more game related content in NA Home. The forums are good for differing thoughts and opinions, but far too often it turns personal for whatever reason. I happen to agree with the idea of getting back to more game related content (like EU), but wouldn't necessarily want to be called a "Home hater" or "juvenile" for it....although even if I was, it's not like I would lose any sleep over it. lol

What's really more important than any of this to me is that the sun rises in the morning and I get to live another day. Smiley Happy 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 87 of 96 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Fair enough Hop, and I can understand your point of view.. For someone criticizing kids I was a bit immature but youd be anoyed too if random serious accusations were made about you too.

Ignoring that issue, I suppose Im so firm in support of Home's current format is because ive invested countless time and money in it. Many of my friends eagerly await the new content, regardless of "quality" / functionality / 3rd party origin, for the sake of simply collecting and to expand our customization options..  Im extremely entertained by simply looking at the gear combinations people come up with, and doesnt matter to me if its game related or not (tho game related gear doesnt show your personal style). And having countless gear options has become a way to indicate if someone is too young to afford a collectors hobby.

But what anoys me sometimes is those that seemingly need and demand game support. Choosing to criticize the current format in general or in NA, and comparing to cross regions rather than simply making another account.

There are some on the fence about using Home, and I would rather point out its current entertainment value than to pipe dream about what it could or should be. Theres allot more to Home than talking about what games we play! If thats your hobby to talk about games thats fine but I dont see the necessity to imitate the style of the game in our wardrobe, or to show related ornaments in our spaces.

If overly critical some that are undecided about Home may avoid it entirely, meanwhile the future is unpredictable and could provide temporary events or blu-ray game rewards or purchases. 

And FYI,  the EU go-karts event wont last forever, im surprized its lasted this long. The same is true with Hed Kandi. People ignore our temporary events of the past, and focus on current ones in other regions as if its the new standard but thats unfair in my opinion.

Grass is always greener untill you jump the fence!  If you really think the other regions are so superior, then buy alternate region currency voucher codes online and fully enjoy an alternate account. But im sure most that desire game content would find themself wanting certain "must-have" items also, regardless of 3rd party origin.

Message 88 of 96 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 29, 2012

PipenAin wrote:
Spelunkers

I think the Spelunker HD rewards were pulled. I bought it during the summer sale, but didn't receive any of the rewards for completing the single player campaign.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 89 of 96 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

For the Playstation All-Star Game it's easy to do... U have to play and WIN it many times if u want all the Rewards... And there's allot of Rewards... Here!

The Hed Kandy event u need to click on the music unlimited icon in that space to get the Girl avatar and the fireworks... There is also a display in Home Square that u need to click on to goto the space u must use the goto space it will then give u the Hot Pants and Headphones.... The headphones make ur regular avatar do the sexy dance.... LOL!

Overall Two Very Nice Events....

YAY!

I got Froze a few times in home square Arrgg!   

The rewards at Hed space early this morning worked just fine as i just got on home early before it got packed... So the Rewards popped then with no problems.... But later as it got more people arrggg!

Froze like three times today... After that i said OK i been up all night... I'm not trying it anymore going to bed... Ha ha!

Get ur Rewards if you can.... U may need to log off home and log back in to get them to pop... If ur having troubles now.

Very nice rewards thoe. And best of all FREE!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 90 of 96 (102 Views)
0 Likes