Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 28, 2012
Question about the allstar game active item. If someone sets this up in their space can a friend win anything from playing and winning at it? How about from NA?
Support Forums
Message 61 of 96 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Yeah, I tried earlier smokingpistol the reward all unlocked.
Message 62 of 96 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Beautiful thanks Sam Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 63 of 96 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Rawr! Let me know when you guys are on EU next i'll come pay a visit Smiley Happy
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 64 of 96 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Nov 28, 2012

@Karate Champ Chad   Why dont you just quit, you clearly dont like "what home has become" anyways. 

Is game related content trully needed? If you had social skills you could simply talk about the games. Do you trully need to look like a fictional character to talk about the games you play????

Home provides its intended purpose as a 3D chat room social network to connect gamers and people with compatible personalities, except it also has long-term and short-term casual games and dynamic avatar customizations (vastly improved over xbox profile avatars)

So keep WHINING PLEASE, the emo tastes so sweet. And youre soooooo lucky they chose you as HCV in past you Home Hater in disguise.

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 65 of 96 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

@Karate Champ Chad   Why dont you just quit, you clearly dont like "what home has become" anyways. 

Is game related content trully needed? If you had social skills you could simply talk about the games. Do you trully need to look like a fictional character to talk about the games you play????

Home provides its intended purpose as a 3D chat room social network to connect gamers and people with compatible personalities, except it also has long-term and short-term casual games and dynamic avatar customizations (vastly improveMay d over xbox profile avatars)

So keep WHINING PLEASE, the emo tastes so sweet. And youre soooooo lucky they chose you as HCV in past you Home Hater in disguise.

May not spin your wheels but please don't speak for everyone.  He's not whining. He is providing feedback like many of us here are. Lots of us want game related content so he's not alone.

The managers do read these threads and will take input hopefully from what they do see here. 

Message 66 of 96 (201 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

.....it's Home shopaholics vs. gamers with Home as more of a side interest. 2 distinctly different groups of PS3 users who will probably never see eye-to-eye in terms of the content that they want to see in Home.

Actually, despite being a shopaholic, I think they should be catering to both groups. Game related contant in addition to clothes and random things. One type of content shouldn't have to suffer for the other at this point, with all the advances made in home this year alone. They have more then enough money and resources.

They can easily release game tie-ins, rewards, and mall items, in addition to the normal content releases. In the same week! That way there's something for everyone, and all the devs involved make money. Gamers will be tempted to buy regular items, and shopaholics will be tempted to buy game-related items, if they are nice.

I personally loved when they released SR3 outfits, even though I have no interest in the game, since they released the same outfits for male and female, save for a couple of items. I bought the pimp outfit for women and still wear it occasionally Smiley Happy 

As I stated in that topic about Home being "wierd" I think it's totally unfair, not to mention beyond stupid,  that Xbox gets game outfits for games that were also released on PS3. That's almost as bad as region exclusivity, especially considering how hideous and pifitul 360 characters are.

Message 67 of 96 (172 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

Home provides its intended purpose as a 3D chat room social network to connect gamers and people with compatible personalities, except it also has long-term and short-term casual games and dynamic avatar customizations (vastly improved over xbox profile avatars)

Oh I love the attention, thanks Smiley Happy

I'll say this much. I really would like a balance so everyone's happy, but the scale is tipped waaaay to the shopaholic side right now. More gaming content and promos are needed, yes, just as you feel you need your "gold exclusive content" like you mentioned. 

Hater? Nah, I still like Home. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like Home, I just post and beg for some changes to be made. Its called feedback, that's what you do when you participate in a "beta", if that's what I remember you referring Home to. 

I said enough yesterday, so I'm going to sit things out today. Good day to you Pippy ol' chap

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 68 of 96 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
No comment Smiley Tongue

They are really good though, especially for free. I too like that they loop Smiley Happy

What doesn't loop however are the two firework items.  In fact they each only last a few seconds and then stop.  At 32 & 35 slots each, I certainly expected a lot more, especially when the PODI firework machine uses a lot fewer slots.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 69 of 96 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

You just turned something that had nothing to do with you into a personal attack? Has anything that Chad or anyone said been directed at YOU? This is about HOME, not you personally. Who said anything about needing to "look like a fictional character to talk about games you play" anyways? TGI's, game related Home mini-games, promos, game related public and personal spaces, etc. are what made Home interesting for a lot of us. We are clearly not seeing that anymore and some people, including myself, liked it more the way it used to be.

You have your opinions and thoughts, I have mine and everyone else has theirs as well. A whole lot of long-time Home supporters aren't satisfied with "what Home has become" and they are entitled to feel that way and express that however and as often as they want. Calling someone a hater because you don't like what they have to say is just self-serving, unnecessary, keyboard courage jibberish. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 70 of 96 (113 Views)