Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: (EU) For all the Whiners....LOL

Nov 28, 2012

You know what, the rewards might not be THAT great, but heck I'll take them. Its Superbot's first game and those rewards will eventually have some small history to them. On top of that at least EU did SOMETHING to promote the game, while NA has done absolutely nothing for it. 

Whiners huh? So me and others bringing up a point of the lack of videogame content in NA Home while other regions receive said promotions is whining? I mean even Kotaku brought it up in their article, that Home's just become weird and isn't like how it use to be, are they whining too? If anything its more of a suggestion for Home to do more promotions, are you saying us suggesting more game promotions is whining? Well now, then by your logic that makes the posters in the monthly suggestion threads whiners too right? Because they want for Home.

You should learn from Smokingpistol, he summed up the overall point nicely. I just hope you don't make any "suggestion" threads yourself in the near future, or else that would be whining too apparently Smiley Indifferent

Thanks for the pictures of the rewards btw, I'll gladly hop over to the EU and snag them when I have the chance. At least they coincide with the game that I happen to be playing now at the moment, making them all the better. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 31 of 96 (188 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

You know what, the rewards might not be THAT great, but heck I'll take them. Its Superbot's first game and those rewards will eventually have some small history to them. On top of that at least EU did SOMETHING to promote the game, while NA has done absolutely nothing for it. 

Whiners huh? So me and others bringing up a point of the lack of videogame content in NA Home while other regions receive said promotions is whining? I mean even Kotaku brought it up in their article, that Home's just become weird and isn't like how it use to be, are they whining too? If anything its more of a suggestion for Home to do more promotions, are you saying us suggesting more game promotions is whining? Well now, then by your logic that makes the posters in the monthly suggestion threads whiners too right? Because they want for Home.

You should learn from Smokingpistol, he summed up the overall point nicely. I just hope you don't make any "suggestion" threads yourself in the near future, or else that would be whining too apparently Smiley Indifferent

Thanks for the pictures of the rewards btw, I'll gladly hop over to the EU and snag them when I have the chance. At least they coincide with the game that I happen to be playing now at the moment, making them all the better. 

What is neat Chad is that the promo is right in the middle of the Little Big Planet Karting event. They didn't remove that one to place this one. Personally I'll take game promos to no game promos. Some will be better than others but nothing is simply that ... NOTHING.

Wanting and asking for real game related content is something all of us who care about them should do.

Message 32 of 96 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13263 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Just a quick update:

The headphones are for male also, with some *bleep* move.

Indoor fire works 32 slots and outdor fire works 35 slots.

Edit: removed off topic comment

Message 33 of 96 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Just a quick update:

The headphones are for male also, with some *bleep* move.

Indoor fire works 32 slots and outdor fire works 35 slots.

The hot pants are female aren't they?

Message 34 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13263 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Yes they are.

Message 35 of 96 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13263 posts

Nov 28, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

No, just you. Voice you opinion all you want, it will never get heard here anyway. Somehow you like to twist things around to the point where it seems like someone is attacking. A few days ago you told me I was missing the point in my own thread....LOL.

I already said I agree with you with the lack of game content in NA, so why do you continue to beat a dead horse.

Get off you soapbox already.

Message 36 of 96 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 28, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
End of the day CMC, people would still complain. ;0

This here's a given. Even with nothing to complain about, people will complain about THAT. "I'm getting sick and tired of having nothing to gripe about, somebody do something wrong!!" Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 37 of 96 (159 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Would it help if I said the rewards aren't region locked? Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 96 (157 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

stardeth wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
End of the day CMC, people would still complain. ;0

This here's a given. Even with nothing to complain about, people will complain about THAT. "I'm getting sick and tired of having nothing to gripe about, somebody do something wrong!!" Smiley LOL lol Smiley LOL

"Seriously"... you need to work on your griping. Get with it Star!

gripegripegripe

PS: It's called FEEDBACK! Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 96 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Just got it. You need to wait a couple minutes after selecting for the reward to pop. 

Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.05.59 AM.png

She is animated – dances when standing. It's a full one piece body outfit. 

Screen shot 2012-11-28 at 10.08.53 AM.png

You also get 2 fireworks rewards for this event. Indoor and outdoor, but they're 32 and 35 slots each. Took a picture of the fireworks and outfit:

616471_129313527224636_2106788386_o.jpg

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 40 of 96 (139 Views)