Nov 16 2012
By: tonydamiani Survivor 2587 posts

[EU] Coming Soon – Rave From Dubai With Hed Kandi

[ Edited ]
17 replies 544 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

Dubai

We spotted this piece of news this morning, Hed Kandi are launching their music collection with Sony Music Unlimited in Dubai (which you can win tickets to, by the way). But, they are also hosting a PlayStation Home version as well.

The Hed Kandi party (the real life one) will start on Friday 30th November 2012, when it’ll also be available in Home.

[Users will experience]… a fully-interactive ‘virtual rave’ platform featuring exclusive content, customisable avatars and virtual merchandising. From the comfort of their own home, subscribers will experience this unique ‘club’ atmosphere; walking, dancing, interacting with fellow clubbers and enjoying the best that a simulated Hed Kandi party has to offer. This will be accessible through PlayStationHome from 8pm on the 30th November.

Subscribers will be able to visit a virtual Barasti Beach Bar and take part in all the fun, like they were really there. Creating personalised avatars, people will be able to interact with other “party goers”, purchase merchandise and enjoy the incredible house sounds of Hed Kandi resident DJ Eibhlin.

There’s never been an event like it and with entry at the low low price of free, Barasti Beach is certain to be jumping.

This sounds similar to previous music events by Sony, which are usually hosted in the Presentation Podium, but I’m sure more news on how the event will specifically run will be available sooner to the time.

Check out the source for the competition to actually go there. No details on region availability yet, but we’d assume this will be at least European.

Source: Alphazone4

Source: Hed Kandi

Message 1 of 18 (544 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: [EU] Coming Soon – Rave From Dubai With Hed Kandi

Nov 16, 2012

I have a feeling it's going to be for the EU region only, like how the Conor Maynard event was.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 18 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Yup Smiley Sad

Not fair! EU is getting all the good Events!

LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet karting, PlayStation Battle Royale and now this -_-

grrr
Message 3 of 18 (534 Views)
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Seems the EU often has music events. We never seem to get anything along that line here. Japan is excellent with their events as well. Ours are more in game focused for holidays and the like. 

Wish we could get a bit more variety and the subject of real game related events has been discussed in other threads. 

Message 4 of 18 (519 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Just curious, but what in the blue hell is a Hed Kandi??? Even if it WAS NA-related, should I be excited? If we were actually getting non-holiday events, I mean... Smiley Indifferent

Photobucket
Message 5 of 18 (490 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Nov 16, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Just curious, but what in the blue hell is a Hed Kandi??? Even if it WAS NA-related, should I be excited? If we were actually getting non-holiday events, I mean... Smiley Indifferent

Hed Kandi is a record label in the UK.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 18 (476 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Seems the EU often has music events. We never seem to get anything along that line here. Japan is excellent with their events as well. Ours are more in game focused for holidays and the like. 

Wish we could get a bit more variety and the subject of real game related events has been discussed in other threads. 

Thats becuase Europe is a Major Hub of producing dance music.

Message 7 of 18 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Maybe you should win and meet this person. Smiley Happy

I had no idea who Conor Maynard is. It seems he's the Justin Bieber across the pond. We should get Justin Bieber Home-content...

j/k!

Message 8 of 18 (463 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Nov 16, 2012

If Hed Kandi is a record label in the UK then idk why ppl in NA care if they dont get it i mean it's something that's big in the UK just like how Japan is the only one to get the Hatsune Miku stuff and concert every region has something that's for them only just make a EU acc

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 9 of 18 (458 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Maybe you should win and meet this person. Smiley Happy

I had no idea who Conor Maynard is. It seems he's the Justin Bieber across the pond. We should get Justin Bieber Home-content...

j/k!

*looking for the negative-kudo button for the Bieber comment*

Photobucket
Message 10 of 18 (399 Views)