Jan 28 2014
By: Ledis15 Treasure Hunter 5125 posts

EU Blog Update

8 replies 602 views Edited Jan 28, 2014

PlayStation Home update: Stereo

KOVOK

You only live once and so this week KOVOK introduces Stereo, a stylish, casual clothing line. The young spirit and exciting colours help you to experiment with creating new outfit combinations. The result? A trendy personal style, dare to break the mould?

Stereo02_Blog_1280x720.jpg

Last of Us: Left Behind DLC revealed!

Ellie is back and this time she is joined by her best friend Riley that she met at military boarding school.Left Behind focuses on the bond that the two form through a series of events that will forever change both of their lives.

Go into Home Square to catch the new trailer and brand new screenshots. The DLC will be available to buy through Home from 14th Feb! Don't miss it!

The Last of Us_Left Behind.jpg

JAM Games

This week JAM Games brings you a new brand LIVING! A luxury furniture brand that combines style with affordability!  The first set of this range is a modular kitchen in 3 different styles that will fit into almost any position in any order. They certainly will add that touch of top class quality, remember… Fashion passes, style remains, LIVING is the key!

Lockwood

Wax on, wax off, with Lockwood's Mighty Martial Arts Pack, it's that simple. Equip and become a martial arts expert, kicking higher than your head or unleashing a flurry of punches.

If you're more of a fashion-lover than a fighter, you might prefer Lockwood's new range of wearable winter separates. Fur-lined gilets and snuggly woolly hats will mix and match with your other wardrobe staples to produce this season's looks.  And generous gift givers need not worry - there are colour variations available in the Gift Machine too.

CodeGlue

Codeglue loves Valentine's Day, so together with Dani we created a beautiful romantic line calledLovely Valentine. Great to impress your loved ones! Ornate with cute bows and little polka dots, all these new tops & bottoms can be mixed & matched! These items are also available in great valued bundles. Have a sweet and lovely Valentine!

nDreams

The nDreams Chopper Locomotions were one of the best-selling items of 2013. A lot of people in the Home community asked for some furniture versions so they could be placed in their personal apartments. Well, nDreams has done this for you so head over to the nDreams shop and pick up these beautiful bikes and display them proudly in your apartment.

VEEMEE

Acorn Meadows Park is having a Canine week. With its latest update VEEMEE brings a new selection of dogs to the dog park. There’s a large variety to choose from including; British Bulldog, Doberman, Pitbull Terrier, Red Piebald Husky and many more! Get your teeth into these great items.

The second selection of fashionable Strut leggings from VEEMEE are now here! Great new designs and combinations to show off on your female avatars including Zebra/Tiger animal print and Black/White Jolly Roger Skulls (rock them even harder with the added skirt and Biker… “Booty”s).

Strut_A_2014-01-29_684x384.jpg

VEEMEE bring us some exciting new Street Style clothes this week. For women we have the Superstar Sports Jacket; a high collared leather jacket with a patterned tee underneath available in blue, yellow and orange. The Paint splattered jeans and Boots for men are a must have addition to anyone's wardrobe.

StreetStyle_A_2014-01-29_684x384.jpg

The first Billabong release for the year sees some exciting new additions from the 2014 Billabong catalogue. Combine the Red Stout Tee for men and the Red Orange Fronds Boardshorts for a classic laid back feel, complete the look with a Red Amped Cap. See these awesome threads and much more in the Billabong Store.

Billabong_Female01_2014-01-29_684x384.jpg

Atom Republic

In the spirit of the sales season, Atom Republic has permanently reduced the price of all theirmoustaches, as well as the moustache bundle, thanks Atom Republic!

Service Maintenance

PS Home will briefly be offline from 8.00 a.m. GMT on Wednesday 29th January for routine maintenance.

That’s all for now. See you in PlayStation Home and play nice because #STEREO

Link

Message 1 of 9 (602 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: EU Blog Update

Jan 28, 2014

Ledis15 wrote:

Go into Home Square to catch the new trailer and brand new screenshots. The DLC will be available to buy through Home from 14th Feb! Don't miss it!

I'm getting this DLC. It'll pull me away from Final Fantasy. I loved The Last of Us and can't wait to see what this single player DLC is all about. Shame there appears to be no Home content associated with it.

Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 9 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Joanna you must have either the gift of timing or can smell/sense when anything game related is posted on the forums Smiley Very Happy

I agree with you though, don't know who decides what gets published on Home and or why we can't get game related spaces and content.  This is a BIG mistake on their part since Im sure there is a lot a revenue to be make from this.

Message 3 of 9 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11127 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Another space? I'm sure it's like Serenity lake and Abbey Hill, where you  can't go like they show in the video.....Smiley Surprised

lkwdns.JPG

Message 4 of 9 (544 Views)
Sackboy
444 posts

Jan 28, 2014
Why did the last dog in that vid look like it was humping the ground
Message 5 of 9 (494 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 28, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Joanna you must have either the gift of timing or can smell/sense when anything game related is posted on the forums Smiley Very Happy

I agree with you though, don't know who decides what gets published on Home and or why we can't get game related spaces and content.  This is a BIG mistake on their part since Im sure there is a lot a revenue to be make from this.

My fingers started tingling and I knew something was up! Sadly Home lost it's original focus where games were the center of what home was all about. Resident Evil, Uncharted and more were all big part of what Home had for it community.

Now it's simply 3rd party developers and a selling machine for new content. Sadly that isn't what Home should be about in my view. I'd like to see both.

Message 6 of 9 (493 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Every time there's an EU blog update and it's shared here I'm like:

sillyking

I'm glad The Last of Us has some coverage at Home, even if it's in a small capacity. It's an amazing game.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 7 of 9 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jan 29, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:

I'm getting this DLC. It'll pull me away from Final Fantasy. I loved The Last of Us and can't wait to see what this single player DLC is all about. Shame there appears to be no Home content associated with it.

Smiley Sad

at least NA forums ain't complaining over moar TLOU Home content it just some advertisement like in NA is doing...like right now

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 8 of 9 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

Jan 29, 2014
Ooooooo!!!! Last of Us is only the best game like ever!!! I cannot wait for this DLC!! Happy Valentines Day to mauh!
Message 9 of 9 (312 Views)
0 Likes