Jan 15 2013
By: Ledis15 Treasure Hunter 5125 posts

[EU] Blog Update For January 15, 2013

[ Edited ]
9 replies 467 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Link To Blog:   http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/15/playstation-home-update-saddle-up/

Let the speculations begin Smiley LOL

-----------

Lockwood Prairie
A soft breeze stirs the long grasses. Sunlight dapples the dusty ground through the tree. A snuffling sound in the grass outside the perimeter fence warrants further investigation. The only thing is, that fence is so far off. Walking there would take so long. If only…. oh, wait!

Lockwood has temporarily left dinosaur rearing and lion-taming behind, and gone for something a little simpler, but just as exciting – Horses of the Prairie! Including mustangs and ponies, plus something truly magical for the Gift Machine. So mount up and get riding!

Fan of Iron Fusion’s Envoy clothing released just before Christmas? Let your friends join you by sending them an alternate version from the Gift Machine.

Emo Ray: Volume 2

HeavyWater_EmoRayInfoScreen04_684x384_11282012

Continue with the epic Emo Saga by purchasing Volume Two! More weapons, more baddies, more rewards, and more fun! Find out what is really going on with this Evil Teddy Bears in Volume Two.

Visit the Radd&Son Garage Rooftop to gain access to Emo Ray Vs. The Intergalactic Teddy Bears, or take the teleporter to the Garage Rooftop via Mr. Radd in the D2O District.

Granzella
Howdy partner! So yer lookin’ to get into a gen-u-ine cowboy or cowgirl outfit?
Well, look no further! Them fine folks at Granzella got a new Cowboy and Cowgirl series to put yerself in! They’ve got all the fixins’ one could want. You won’t find a finer western costume this side of the Mississippi, or the other, for that matter! What do you say, partner?

All aboard! A Steam Locomotive that you can ride on top of has arrived! With puffs of steam and the sound of the engine the Steam Locomotive speeds along. The steam whistle will blow as you speed up by pressing .

The Railroad Worker Clothes Set perfectly complements the steam locomotive. All aboard! Blow that train whistle and let’s get this steam engine running!

New in the Roller Skate series, the Rocket Type has arrived! The blade attaches to the shoes you’re wearing. Now you’ll feel like a sprinting speed skater. You can switch to a burst of speed by pressing .

Lastly, Granzella introduces the Three-quarter Sleeve Jacket and Cropped Pants Outfit Set.
The perfect style from head to toe, express your adult charm in this slender, enchanting outfit!

LINK TO VIDEO  http://youtu.be/CFVH_KekTUY 

Venice Beach Clothing

venicebeachgirls_684x384venicebeachboys_684x384

Are you the King of the beach or the ultimate beach babe? If so then the new Venice Beach clothing range is perfect for you. With new muscular torsos for the guys and some gorgeous swimsuits for the ladies you will be the envy of everyone else on the beach. The ladies swimsuits go great with the High Heels locomotion.

nDreams Locomotions
Some more fantastic locomotions from nDreams this week including the Bladestream Corp V1000 Range. Drive around effortlessly and give yourself a little boost to move around quicker. There is also a nice range of flying broomsticks and also the Sports Superstars locomotions which you can see below.

Juggernaut Games

Juggernaut_MartialArts

Practice your stances with Juggernaut’s Martial Arts emote! Contains three unique martial arts – inspired poses for both male and female avatars. Users should also drop by Cutteridge Estate today, and see if you can find a new feathered friend!

Home Tycoon

Tycoon_Blog_CustomCars02

Fresh from Hellfire Games this week: new Custom Cars available in Home Tycoon! Tear up the streets in the Tribal GS 828 and Blue Stripes GS 828 sports cars, available now in the Vehicles store in Home Tycoon.

That’s all for now. See you in PlayStation Home!

Message 1 of 10 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Re: [EU] Blog Update For January 15, 2013

Jan 15, 2013

I feel bad for Europeans. They get a bad update that some already got their item from last weeks US UPDATE...expect for Home Tycoon. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 2 of 10 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Jan 15, 2013

That locomotive locomotion looks awesome! I hope we get that here too.

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 10 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jan 15, 2013

al2009man wrote:

I feel bad for Europeans. They get a bad update that some already got their item from last weeks US UPDATE...expect for Home Tycoon. 

Bad update? o0 There update for this week isn't bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 10 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 15, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Its kind of on the small side

Message 5 of 10 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 15, 2013

RankoSao wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Expecting a holiday size update week after week isn't very realistic. How much content can they produce each week. Personally I'm happy to see it slow down a bit but who knows... that's not a given.

Message 6 of 10 (260 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Thank you Mia Wall, for actually taking the time to post your blog BEFORE the update itself and not taking the lazy way out like another Walls we know
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 7 of 10 (237 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I wonder if you can ride the horses anywhere on Home, or if they are restricted to the prairie? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 10 (226 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

RankoSao wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

al2009man wrote:

i welcome small update currently, many games coming out soon and i wont have time to use Home as much. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10 (213 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Message 10 of 10 (211 Views)
0 Likes