VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Re: ESSENCE OF WINTER FREE!!

Dec 7, 2012

Jugbot_One wrote:

There's no catches to the codes! We'll be posting the codes for NA & EU on 12/12/12, both of which have no limit to the number of users who can redeem them, or when they can be redeemed. Smiley Very Happy

We're glad you guys are as excited as we are! 

- Juggernaut

fantastic! cant wait.

Message 71 of 75 (622 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 8, 2012

i think i just crapped my pants Thank you juggernaut and i'm so excited to purchase your New winter adventure bundle, cannot wait it looks awesome!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 72 of 75 (567 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Dec 8, 2012

silentkill152 wrote:

i think i just crapped my pants Thank you juggernaut and i'm so excited to purchase your New winter adventure bundle, cannot wait it looks awesome!!!!Smiley Happy

Uhhhh....wow....you couldnt put your excitment in any other context that wasnt disgusting could you?

Message 73 of 75 (515 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Juggernaut, what did you do to make said user do such a discusting thing? !@_@! 

I'm so waiting for this to hit HOME, i've been counting the days now till Release... 

Few of these with 7 Winds? 

Where was I when people were getting those, I didn't get one with mine, & I paid for the Double Package, =( 

Not to mention the Missing Club House they forgot to include in my Package, !@_@! 

Anyways... 

This is the best Christmas Present you could possibly give a Supporting Fan, !^_^!

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 74 of 75 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Dec 9, 2012
Is the redeem going to be posted here on the forums by chance? I dont use facebook or twitter but i would really like to have this once its available.
Message 75 of 75 (369 Views)
0 Likes