Nov 19 2012
By: LilTaeBoi Monster Hunter 27 posts

ERC (Eternal Royal Crew) PSHome Best new Fam!

[ Edited ]
19 replies 810 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

Are you bored in home? Played all the games....visited all the spaces? 

Check out the next hottest thing to hit home! The eternal royal crew! 

We are new fam currently looking for new members. I know you heard it all before...But this is like none other! Check us out! Were on the web! 

https://sites.google.com/site/ercpshome/

Hope to see you soon! 

Image20121201191809461.jpg

Message 1 of 20 (810 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: ERC (Eternal Royal Crew) PSHome Best new Fam!

Nov 19, 2012

Ahaha-oh-ahaha...

Sorry I'll pass, fams aren't my thing.  

Am I bored of Home?  

That question is so... Amazing. 

I'm not clicking that link. Ain't nobody got time for dat. 

Like no other? Wowie! I'm impressed.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 2 of 20 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Dont hate on my marketing skillz!! =P

Message 3 of 20 (785 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

LilTaeBoi wrote:

Are you bored in home? Played all the games....visited all the spaces? 

Check out the next hottest thing to hit home! The eternal royal crew! 

We are new fam currently looking for new members. I know you heard it all before...But this is like none other! Check us out! Were on the web! 

https://sites.google.com/site/ercpshome/

Hope to see you soon! 

Welcome to the forums. I believe the designation "fam" has quite a stigma attached to it these days.It tends to bring to mind groups of cyber-thugs all standing around doing the laugh emote and butchering the English language. Now that's just my opinion on the matter of Home "fams", but it might be something to keep in mind.

A somewhat related question if I may sir... what is a "Godfather" in relation to a Home "fam"? How about a "CEO"?

Message 4 of 20 (780 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

One just needs to look at the PSN ID of one of the founders in particular to see what this fam is all about...

Founders

EDIT: OP, I think you are too good to be getting involved with this stuff.

Message 5 of 20 (769 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Nov 19, 2012

To be quite honest Im new to the "Fam" aesthetic myself.  But to answer your question, A godfather is usually an underboss or someone who is in charge of a division within a fam.

Now yes I do realize that Fams have bad reputation however not all fams are as ignorant as most seem to be in home these days. 

Our goal as a fam is to rebuke the status quo and change the name of Fam to something that is more positive and welcoming to all home users. 

I hope this clears up some things for you. 

=) 

Message 6 of 20 (757 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 19, 2012

LilTaeBoi wrote:

To be quite honest Im new to the "Fam" aesthetic myself.  But to answer your question, A godfather is usually an underboss or someone who is in charge of a division within a fam.

Now yes I do realize that Fams have bad reputation however not all fams are as ignorant as most seem to be in home these days. 

Our goal as a fam is to rebuke the status quo and change the name of Fam to something that is more positive and welcoming to all home users. 

I hope this clears up some things for you. 

=) 

Thank you  yes, that was a very articulate response. May I ask why you (or those in charge as it were) didn't choose to refer to this organization as a club or a group rather than a "fam"? It might make it a bit less of an uphill battle.

Message 7 of 20 (735 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

I certianly understand your point.

Again as I stated in the previous message a large part of our goal is to change the stereotype associated with the word "fam" and also the bad reputation that many have bestowed upon the idea itself.

Let me tell you and any who are open-minded and open hearted enough to receieve my message...

I was once an outcast on home..for about 3 years now. I never had the desire to join a fam simply because of what you stated. The bad association of the word fam AND the poor fools in home who actually abuse the name. 

Until about 2 weeks ago when I met the ERC Fam founders. They were so kind to me and welcomed me with open arms into their fam. They told me they were different and ofcourse i did not believe them, but something felt different.

I am openly Bi- sexual and was not teased, bullied or shunned because of it. When i met others in the fam i began to see the diversity between others who came from other social backgrounds and walks of life shared and inspired by the intelligent humans we are. 

I was so impressed I decided to create a site to help promote our fam. 

You see..I believe this fam is revolutionary! It only takes one voice to make change and WE are that change that can occur in home in regards to Fams. 

There are GOOD productive fams out there! I am a believer and im setting out the spread the feeling. 

And that is my story. 

=)

Message 8 of 20 (723 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Nov 19, 2012

LilTaeBoi wrote:

I certianly understand your point.

Again as I stated in the previous message a large part of our goal is to change the stereotype associated with the word "fam" and also the bad reputation that many have bestowed upon the idea itself.

Let me tell you and any who are open-minded and open hearted enough to receieve my message...

I was once an outcast on home..for about 3 years now. I never had the desire to join a fam simply because of what you stated. The bad association of the word fam AND the poor fools in home who actually abuse the name. 

Until about 2 weeks ago when I met the ERC Fam founders. They were so kind to me and welcomed me with open arms into their fam. They told me they were different and ofcourse i did not believe them, but something felt different.

I am openly Bi- sexual and was not teased, bullied or shunned because of it. When i met others in the fam i began to see the diversity between others who came from other social backgrounds and walks of life shared and inspired by the intelligent humans we are. 

I was so impressed I decided to create a site to help promote our fam. 

You see..I believe this fam is revolutionary! It only takes one voice to make change and WE are that change that can occur in home in regards to Fams. 

There are GOOD productive fams out there! I am a believer and im setting out the spread the feeling. 

And that is my story. 

=)

I personally know people who are in/have been in fams and they're not ALL bad. It just seems to be case of "If you fly with the crows". However, you come across as inteligient enough to know what you're doing and I actually applaud you for sticking up for something you believe in. I just hope that it all works out and doesn't come back to bite you.

It might start out well in the beggining but if you're using the word "fam" and activley recruiting, you are bound to come across some of these more stereotype fam members. You know, the ones who think it's cool to "beef" etc..

Good luck!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 9 of 20 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I understand and thank you for the kind words.

Those who choose to be cruel and mean will quickly find that ERC is not the place for them. =) 

Message 10 of 20 (693 Views)
0 Likes