Survivor
2375 posts

Re: EOD 3.0

Aug 23, 2012

Gogginblaze wrote:

lootgear tweeted:

loot.pngLOOT™ Entertainment@lootgear

EOD TV Bundle: 6 Flatscreens 6 Wall Mounted 5 TV Stands 25 Slots per TV. $14.99! *No RadioIO due to memory limits

Man, that looks awesome.

Message 31 of 128 (323 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Thank you and kudos, stardeth. The disdain over the memory size here is a tad misguided, sorry but someone has to say it. If it was 30 or more, okay, point taken but we are talking 3 slots over most active items. I think on-demand video content is a decent tradeoff. And the price seems reasonable. Count me in!
Photobucket
Message 32 of 128 (322 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Aug 23, 2012
The only bummer is that we have to wait until the holidays for the audio-only EODs, but I'm hoping the jukebox will be worth the wait.
Photobucket
Message 33 of 128 (319 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Don't think they ever mentioned it being portable "yet" so it is going to be an active item for apartments for now and the radio we will have to wait for =/

rarely use the video Have netflix loads better but No radio Smiley Surprised oh well we will have to deal with for now its OK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 128 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

stardeth wrote:

I know, right? Being cut down to only 75 slots to decorate around that huge TV, that'll be rough... *eyeroll*

Well they've said it's not possible to include all the tv functions and radio in one active item. Personally I'm planning on using the radio is some spaces and the tv's in others. 

Keep in mind the public spaces have more EOD selections than the personal spaces and the portables will probably have additional limitations. One can hope they'll be updated frequently.

Better to have separate units than to have a combined one with very limited capability. 

Hey, I'm just happy to have a TV available (okay, available next week, I get it!!) that actually WORKS!! After years of 22-slot active items, I think I can spare an extra 3 for REAL video. I'm bettin' the radio will take less slots, since it's audio-only, but since it's not single-channeled sound pumped in like the playground jukebox, it won't be a whole lot less...

Photobucket
Message 35 of 128 (314 Views)
Splicer
85 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Wait, Im confused now. Whats the difference between them releasing portable eod tv's and them releasing eod tv's? What their releasing next week makes it so you can put a tv in any of your personal spaces ( except the ones that have a video that can be turned off ) right? So how are these questionablly not portable? Just asking in reference to some of the posts ive seen in here with people asking if these will be the portable eod's or not.

Message 36 of 128 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Gogginblaze wrote:

lootgear tweeted:

loot.pngLOOT™ Entertainment@lootgear

EOD TV Bundle: 6 Flatscreens 6 Wall Mounted 5 TV Stands 25 Slots per TV. $14.99! *No RadioIO due to memory limits

Looks like I picked the wrong week to limit my spending on PlayStation Home Smiley Tongue

Message 37 of 128 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 23, 2012

TERMINALD wrote:

Wait, Im confused now. Whats the difference between them releasing portable eod tv's and them releasing eod tv's? What their releasing next week makes it so you can put a tv in any of your personal spaces ( except the ones that have a video that can be turned off ) right? So how are these questionablly not portable? Just asking in reference to some of the posts ive seen in here with people asking if these will be the portable eod's or not.

Portable as in using in any private space. 

Message 38 of 128 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Copy / Paste From the LOOT™ Blog:

Source: http://www.lootentertainment.com/591/

LOOT™ EOD TV BUNDLE

The LOOT™ EOD TVs hit HOME August 30th! Watch full length movies, TV episodes, live shows and more with your friends in PlayStation®Home! The LOOT™ Entertainment On Demand TV will work in any private space unless the space comes with a video screen you can’t turn off, it does not include streaming radio or audio-only content. The removal of audio-only content is due to memory limitations. Active item memory limits make it impossible to fit audio-only streams on top of the live and on demand videos.

THE STATS:

25 Slots Per TV
All your favorite video channels including Crackle (US, Canada and UK.)

THE TVs:
240” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen (comes with matching stand) 11.99
140” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 7.99
80” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 6.99
60” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 5.99
40” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 4.99
22” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 3.99

THE STANDS:
Modern TV Stand 1: 1.49
Modern TV Stand 2: 1.49
Corner TV Stand: 1.49
EOD TV Wall Mount: FREE

THE BUNDLE:
Can’t decide on one size of the LOOT™ EOD TV? With this amazingly priced bundle you get:

22” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
40” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
60” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
80” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
140” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
240” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
LOOT™ Corner TV Stand
LOOT™ Modern TV Stand #1
LOOT™ Modern TV Stand #2
LOOT™ 240” TV Stand
LOOT™ TV Wall Mount (Free)

You’ll also get, exclusive to this bundle only:

22” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
40” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
60” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
80” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
140” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
240” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted

So, invite your friends over and watch full-length movies, TV episodes, live shows and more in PlayStation®Home! The LOOT™ Entertainment On Demand TVs will work in any private space unless the space comes with a video screen you can’t turn off, it does not include streaming radio or audio-only content. So now, not only do you have to decide what to watch, but also how to watch it! So many options, so little time. Smiley Happy

*Wall Mounted versions only available in the Bundle.

THE FREE DEMO TV:
Experience the amazing technology that allows you to enjoy the LOOT EOD in your private space. The LOOT™ Entertainment On Demand TV will work in any private space unless the space comes with a video screen you can’t turn off. This FREE version of the LOOT™ TV only plays the LOOT™ Channel. For the full EOD TVs check out the LOOT store for the Portable TV Bundle (packed with exclusive television models and more) or choose from six different Television options.

Whew! What an update!

Message 39 of 128 (279 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Aug 23, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

Copy / Paste From the LOOT™ Blog:

Source: http://www.lootentertainment.com/591/

LOOT™ EOD TV BUNDLE

The LOOT™ EOD TVs hit HOME August 30th! Watch full length movies, TV episodes, live shows and more with your friends in PlayStation®Home! The LOOT™ Entertainment On Demand TV will work in any private space unless the space comes with a video screen you can’t turn off, it does not include streaming radio or audio-only content. The removal of audio-only content is due to memory limitations. Active item memory limits make it impossible to fit audio-only streams on top of the live and on demand videos.

THE STATS:

25 Slots Per TV
All your favorite video channels including Crackle (US, Canada and UK.)

THE TVs:
240” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen (comes with matching stand) 11.99
140” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 7.99
80” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 6.99
60” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 5.99
40” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 4.99
22” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen 3.99

THE STANDS:
Modern TV Stand 1: 1.49
Modern TV Stand 2: 1.49
Corner TV Stand: 1.49
EOD TV Wall Mount: FREE

THE BUNDLE:
Can’t decide on one size of the LOOT™ EOD TV? With this amazingly priced bundle you get:

22” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
40” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
60” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
80” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
140” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
240” LOOT™ EOD TV – Flatscreen
LOOT™ Corner TV Stand
LOOT™ Modern TV Stand #1
LOOT™ Modern TV Stand #2
LOOT™ 240” TV Stand
LOOT™ TV Wall Mount (Free)

You’ll also get, exclusive to this bundle only:

22” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
40” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
60” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
80” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
140” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted
240” LOOT™ EOD TV – Wall Mounted

So, invite your friends over and watch full-length movies, TV episodes, live shows and more in PlayStation®Home! The LOOT™ Entertainment On Demand TVs will work in any private space unless the space comes with a video screen you can’t turn off, it does not include streaming radio or audio-only content. So now, not only do you have to decide what to watch, but also how to watch it! So many options, so little time. Smiley Happy

*Wall Mounted versions only available in the Bundle.

THE FREE DEMO TV:
Experience the amazing technology that allows you to enjoy the LOOT EOD in your private space. The LOOT™ Entertainment On Demand TV will work in any private space unless the space comes with a video screen you can’t turn off. This FREE version of the LOOT™ TV only plays the LOOT™ Channel. For the full EOD TVs check out the LOOT store for the Portable TV Bundle (packed with exclusive television models and more) or choose from six different Television options.

Whew! What an update!

Thank You!  =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 128 (272 Views)
0 Likes