Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: Vending Machines Flash Mob Event ft. Jersquall

Jun 2, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Thanks to those who joined in on the Friday DP10 Flash Mob! now you can say YOU were there. immortalized on youtube. Thanks. enjoy

Great video and congratulations Al and Jersquall on such a successful event, I'm not a big fan of flash mobs but this looked like a lot of fun.

I may perhaps try to make an event similar to something like this sometime, at least to spectate.

My DrPepper10 Flash Mob, Zombie Flash Mob, Star Wars Flash Mob, PS Home Flash Mob video's are all on my Jersquall YouTube page for referencing if you like.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 51 of 56 (103 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Thanks to those who joined in on the Friday DP10 Flash Mob! now you can say YOU were there. immortalized on youtube. Thanks. enjoy

Great video and congratulations Al and Jersquall on such a successful event, I'm not a big fan of flash mobs but this looked like a lot of fun.

I may perhaps try to make it to an event similar to something like this sometime, at least to spectate.

My DrPepper10 Flash Mob, Zombie Flash Mob, Star Wars Flash Mob, PS Home Flash Mob video's are all on my Jersquall YouTube page for referencing if you like.

I'll be sure to take a look at them sometime, thank you.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 56 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

I Might do another Flash mob event...but untill my power issues is fixed i might do a different theme about myself "What i always wear"- WHATS...im not going to hint again!

By the way. i REALLY sorry about day 2. was having problems with my power lately. (for 3 weeks) i hoping to be fixed by today (aka yesterday) but didn't. Due to a hurry i have to ask Y2David to take over for me. he ask, he did.

1s1dw.gif

I hope this doesn't happend again Smiley Sad

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 53 of 56 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 2, 2013

al2009man wrote:

I Might do another Flash mob event...but untill my power issues is fixed i might do a different theme about myself "What i always wear"- WHATS...im not going to hint again!

By the way. i REALLY sorry about day 2. was having problems with my power lately. (for 3 weeks) i hoping to be fixed by today (aka yesterday) but didn't. Due to a hurry i have to ask Y2David to take over for me. he ask, he did.

I hope this doesn't happend again Smiley Sad

It's okay. I tried to add Y2David, but his list was full. I waited around for about 20 minutes but didn't see him so I could try to add another mob member. Sorry I wasn't able to attend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 54 of 56 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 2, 2013

MASH FOB ftw!

We have done up quite a few in Home. Always fun. We have had some pretty classic reactions over the years! I had someone PM me on a FM event way back asking me how much we got paid because he was looking for work! Priceless.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 55 of 56 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I liked this reaction.

newfav1.png

HomeStationMagazine
Message 56 of 56 (63 Views)