Highlighted
Mar 20 2007
By: ---D---U---B---~ Lombax Warrior 226 posts

E3 on HOME!!!!

36 replies 7 views Edited Mar 20, 2007
I just thought of this but i had an idea...Smiley Very Happy It would be cool if like on Home™ you culd go to E3 and then walk in and go to all the gamebooths and you just go to whatever game you want to play and the game boots up straight from Home™.... Wat do u guyz think about my idea?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 1 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: E3 on HOME!!!!

Mar 20, 2007
nice cha$h cow
Message 2 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Mar 20, 2007
it would be cool, but impossible...
dream on
Little Big Planet Sig 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Mar 20, 2007

---D---U---B--- wrote:
I just thought of this but i had an idea...Smiley Very Happy It would be cool if like on Home™ you culd go to E3 and then walk in and go to all the gamebooths and you just go to whatever game you want to play and the game boots up straight from Home™.... Wat do u guyz think about my idea?

The first thing I said to myself when I saw your thread title was "brilliant" What you've proposed is a bit different than what I anticipated, but I think that's a better thing. I wouldn't imagine anything as interesting as actual E3 booths, but I think it would be a wonderful idea to have special E3 specific rooms set up. Where some footage of E3 would be shown, and where gamers could discuss the show. The rooms would be decorated with game titles that are expected to be featured, etc.

Good thinking
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 4 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Mar 20, 2007

chadster wrote:

---D---U---B--- wrote:

The first thing I said to myself when I saw your thread title was "brilliant" What you've proposed is a bit different than what I anticipated, but I think that's a better thing. I wouldn't imagine anything as interesting as actual E3 booths, but I think it would be a wonderful idea to have special E3 specific rooms set up. Where some footage of E3 would be shown, and where gamers could discuss the show. The rooms would be decorated with game titles that are expected to be featured, etc.
Good thinking

Live streaming of E3? It's possible.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 5 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Mar 20, 2007
I think it'd be cool if with Home they would support Demos that are available at E3 for the General Public to try.
PSN: aoxd_ I accept all friend requests!

Message 6 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

Mar 20, 2007
I think right now with HOME anything is possible and good thinking
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingG.A.P Member Since 4/18/06 Beta Member Since 11/4/06
Message 7 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Mar 20, 2007
I love the idea, but isn't E3 dead now? I know they are doing another thing like it on a small scale, but I thought E3 was gone for good.
Message 8 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
968 posts

Mar 20, 2007
I DIGG,
they should definetely make a virtual E3 booths for home.
Since its no longer opened to the public.
Its gonna be revolutionary.
Message 9 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Mar 20, 2007
I thought E3 was a once a generation thing or a once a year thing, but neways, I think you may be on to something, but the only thing is, would they be able to make that kind of demo availible from home? wouldn't you have to download it? and if so, would some of the gameing company's at E3 not approve of their games being availible to the public just yet... I also thought you ment live streaming videos of the E3 conference but, you idea might be adjustible a bit...

Message Edited by CMW16 on 03-19-2007 09:43 PM
Message 10 of 37 (7 Views)
0 Likes