Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: E3 exclusive items?

Jun 15, 2013

I saw the LKWD glowing eyes in the store in JP and the demon horse was in the exclusive store before E3

Message 21 of 27 (284 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Offline
11574 posts
 

Re: E3 exclusive items?

Jun 15, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KINGSNOOPY26 wrote:

i want those orange high tops from Lockwood hope i dont forget to get them cause they seem E3 exclusive.


I remember the year they stated the lion was e3 exclusive, and something from Novus Prime as well.

But as you can see, they weren't so exclusive, considering you can buy the content still.

 

It really just depends on the developer.

Exclusive seems to be a loose term used on PlayStation Home.


Also last year, there was a Murry companion that was E3 only.

Message 22 of 27 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/16/2013
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: E3 exclusive items?

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

I got Murry companion. I thought he wasn't in the store. Anyway I got everything! Both male&female and all pets and LMO but that hourse did cost to much as cool as it is. I acuttly hope thats it though I think they should have made a girl outfit like the Animated Electromagnetic Armor. Seems like guys got a lot more, anyway love the cute bear hat too!Heart

Anyway thanks! This guid help but still IDW they don't say exclusive like they did last year. Oh hey how do we post pics?

DON'T SHUT DOWN HOME!!
Message 23 of 27 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2004
Offline
167 posts
 

Re: E3 exclusive items?

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

Man, remember blowing my wad last year (and on PixelJunk stuff, too, even though that managed to save itself from the Public Purge), and I read here that some Mayan stuff's still around? Wonder if they'll ever retrofit that huge calendar to be less than the old 22 slots. Still glad I got the gold Mechjets and the white Kiburi; don't much use the Mayan outfits; maybe I shoulda sprung for the Discobot, which I'm glad to see return for purchase (not that I won't still hold out).

Not so much compelled this year. Not the biggest horse nor fire fan, and I already got my demon war horse back on sale (still wish I stuck around to get those breezing sakura petals back in Lockwood's previous showroom), and while I might would want that blingin' motorbike, the Music Unlimited LMO is just so perfect for me (primarily: no holding square!). Might could push myself for the Glowing Lion ear-things, I don't care for such IRL, so I may be a wash this year.

Message 24 of 27 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: E3 exclusive items?

Jun 23, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

 

I like the hat so much, I will post a pic,lol

 

panda hat


Oh, my God! That is such a cute hat! Thank you for posting a picture, Ral. Woman Happy


Yw


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 25 of 27 (123 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
2879 posts
 

Re: E3 exclusive items?

Jun 23, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KINGSNOOPY26 wrote:

i want those orange high tops from Lockwood hope i dont forget to get them cause they seem E3 exclusive.


I remember the year they stated the lion was e3 exclusive, and something from Novus Prime as well.

But as you can see, they weren't so exclusive, considering you can buy the content still.

 

It really just depends on the developer.

Exclusive seems to be a loose term used on PlayStation Home.


Last year at E3, Lockwood was selling the white lion. When E3 left, the white lion left to and it never came back. The lion that's in the store now is the brown one.


NP

 

I fount the Novus Prime item, I remember this being sold during e3 once. I believe you can actually still purchase this item too.

If not, correct me please.



xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

KINGSNOOPY26 wrote:

i want those orange high tops from Lockwood hope i dont forget to get them cause they seem E3 exclusive.


I remember the year they stated the lion was e3 exclusive, and something from Novus Prime as well.

But as you can see, they weren't so exclusive, considering you can buy the content still.

 

It really just depends on the developer.

Exclusive seems to be a loose term used on PlayStation Home.


Last year at E3, Lockwood was selling the white lion. When E3 left, the white lion left to and it never came back. The lion that's in the store now is the brown one.


NP

 

I fount the Novus Prime item, I remember this being sold during e3 once. I believe you can actually still purchase this item too.

If not, correct me please.


You can still get the outfit. I bought it last year after e3, I think I got mine in december


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 26 of 27 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
4495 posts
 

Re: E3 exclusive items?

Jun 23, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

You can still get the outfit. I bought it last year after e3, I think I got mine in december

Last I remember it was/is available from the commerce point in the Novus Prime space, and not through the mall stores or nav shopping menus.

 

There is a surprisingly long list of items only available from commerce points in various spaces.  I'm sure the point of that is to get people to visit those spaces... But I wonder how much revenue Home has missed out on due to how difficult it can sometimes be to find items for sale in Home.

 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 27 of 27 (107 Views)
0 Likes