Jun 12 2013
By: M71Edelweiss First Son 5 posts

E3 Quest: View the screens for every kiosk

20 replies 1372 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

I'm doing the E3 quest but can't seem to get this one to unlock.

Anyone know what exactly I need to do? I've visited every space in the area and the main screen but nothing happens.

It's is mandatory to see all the screencaps, maybe?

Also, can I do the 30 mins in the E3 SCEA without doing this first? (I don't like the white jacket ._.)

Message 1 of 21 (1,372 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Re: E3 Quest: View the screens for every kiosk

Jun 12, 2013
I ran into this problem too. It seems that if you don't visit every kiosk in the same play session, it doesn't keep track of which ones you looked at already. All you need to do is open up each kiosk and view the first picture in the same session.
Message 2 of 21 (1,349 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

M71Edelweiss wrote:

I'm doing the E3 quest but can't seem to get this one to unlock.

Anyone know what exactly I need to do? I've visited every space in the area and the main screen but nothing happens.

It's is mandatory to see all the screencaps, maybe?

Also, can I do the 30 mins in the E3 SCEA without doing this first? (I don't like the white jacket ._.)

Your not the only one who can get this one to unlock. I spend over a hour this afternoon to get it. (And I went to every booth twice & even left and came back) And, Even cleared my cache to see if that would help. Which, It didn't. So, I did the theater quest. Wasn't in there 1--15 mins before it unlocked. Guess the time I was in there late last night/early this morning counted. This reminds me of last year's E3 and the issue with the floating silver skull compantion. This same bs happened with it (and a few other idems) And it not keeping track of the quests we did. You think after last year bug/glitchs (thats putting it mildly) They would've made sure it worked 100% before uploading it. It's stuff like this is why i hate the home team and think all of them need to be fired and replaced. (Not just talking about E3 issues. But with everything. They always break something or screw it up.)

Get your Portable ID!

Twitter @WKQQRocker
Message 3 of 21 (1,345 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I have this problem as well :/ and I can't get it to work. Don't know I'll try again tomorrow I think.

Message 4 of 21 (1,331 Views)
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

ArshrAAm wrote:
I ran into this problem too. It seems that if you don't visit every kiosk in the same play session, it doesn't keep track of which ones you looked at already. All you need to do is open up each kiosk and view the first picture in the same session.

Don't you think that's what we've been doing? We're not complete and total idiots. Nor little kids.

Get your Portable ID!

Twitter @WKQQRocker
Message 5 of 21 (1,325 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jun 12, 2013

E3 threater  was a joke, I can't even hear them. volume at 50, left after first clip.

Message 6 of 21 (1,320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I thnk the problem is the video from PS Mobile... I try to watch the video but the Diablo 3 prompt out, so I can't get that e_e

Guys, try to see on PS Mobile kiosk if you can do it.

I'm now trying the theater one

Message 7 of 21 (1,319 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I found out that near the Quest Station is the PS4 kiosk which looks pretty much the same and I have not checked it. Maybe it's the same problem for you guys. Good luck. Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 21 (1,317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I went already on the PS4 one, but nothing. I really guess that the problem is the PS Mobile video

Message 9 of 21 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
895 posts

Jun 12, 2013
I was able to finish this one really quickly, and what I did was:

I ignored the fact that I'd been to some and not to others.

I started up by the stage and went through each one in the room. You just need to click in, then click out. You do NOT have to wait for a picture to load.

Do both sides of the room, then the PS4 column in the middle, then check upstairs, then go to the next room. Rinse, repeat.

Mine popped immediately when I got to the Tekken area near the back where you spawn, so that and the PS4 one might be the one people are missing. Hope this helps!

One caveat-I was in an almost empty room. But if other rewards are popping in the busy rooms, I can't see why rthat would make a difference. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 21 (1,294 Views)
0 Likes