May 02 2007
By: Stach Sackboy 549 posts

E-Mail invitation

17 replies 27 views Edited May 2, 2007
Question, was the E-mail invitation sent to your PSU Message box? Or was it sent to your actual E-mail such as blahblah@hotmail.com . In some of the pictures I've seen of the invite.. I can see the PS3,PSP, and PS2 Board logo's at the top. Anyone confirm?
stach
Message 1 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Re: E-Mail invitation

May 2, 2007

Stach wrote:
Question, was the E-mail invitation sent to your PSU Message box? Or was it sent to your actual E-mail such as blahblah@hotmail.com . In some of the pictures I've seen of the invite.. I can see the PS3,PSP, and PS2 Board logo's at the top. Anyone confirm?

It was sent to the email address(blahblah@blah.com) you used to register for the Playstation Underground (This site)
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 2 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
441 posts

May 2, 2007
Yeah, they send the invite to your registered e-mail address.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

May 2, 2007
BTW.... if they DO send out second invites, do you think it would be sent to PSU Members who registered their systems BEFORE April 25th? I only registered my system Yesterday, as well as it says I'm a registered user since 2004, yet, when I post it says since Yesterday I'm a member. Maybe I'm too late, maybe I'm not... thoughts?
stach
Message 4 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3906 posts

May 2, 2007

Stach wrote:
BTW.... if they DO send out second invites, do you think it would be sent to PSU Members who registered their systems BEFORE April 25th? I only registered my system Yesterday, as well as it says I'm a registered user since 2004, yet, when I post it says since Yesterday I'm a member. Maybe I'm too late, maybe I'm not... thoughts?

First set of emails already went out, so I doubt you will get one. Next ones to go out are comfirmations. That is, you will only get a email if you were accepted.
Message 5 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

May 2, 2007

Stach wrote:

There is no 'second wave' of invites as far as we know. The only other emails that will be sent are to confirm the people that have already registered for the beta (gotten the first email) Maybe you'll get into the open beta in August?
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 6 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

May 2, 2007
thanks guys, interestingly enough, they've had my E-mail and said I was already a member when I went to sign up since 2004. So i guess, they skipped me.
stach
Message 7 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
549 posts

May 2, 2007
yeah hopefully I will.... you guys too. Anyone know if Canada and U.S. got invites too? Or was it all sent to EU accounts? I'm confused after reading all the other threads. Has anyone from these two countries RECIEVED an invite? I'm from canada
stach
Message 8 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

May 2, 2007

Stach wrote:
yeah hopefully I will.... you guys too. Anyone know if Canada and U.S. got invites too? Or was it all sent to EU accounts? I'm confused after reading all the other threads. Has anyone from these two countries RECIEVED an invite? I'm from canada

The beta emails said:

"Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members."

So yes, both U.S. and Canada got emails.
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 9 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

May 2, 2007
What was weird was that i didnt get mine untill like, an hour after everybody started freaking out about getting them.
---
Message 10 of 18 (27 Views)
0 Likes