Nov 28 2013
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts

E-Hug Emote Question

8 replies 932 views Edited Nov 28, 2013

Could someone post a video of the new E-Hug emote that was released in X7 today?

I want to buy it...but not without seeing it, first. Made too many impulse purchases and found out they werent anything close to what I thought they was gonna be. Trying to be more cautious, this time. If it's anything like an actual hug that embraces another avatar, Im sold. And if thats the case...make an E-Kiss emote to go along with it.  ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 9 (932 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: E-Hug Emote Question

Nov 28, 2013

It works relatively well. You have to stand right in front of the person that you want to hug and use it. You won't actually hug them, but your avi will move their arms so that it is around the person. I don't think it would work so well if you try to do it to a larger avi. I imagine your arms would go inside them rather than around them if you did, but I haven't seen what would happen with big avis.

Message 2 of 9 (922 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Hmm, interesting. Thank you for your feedback. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 3 of 9 (915 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 28, 2013
There is a holiday mistletoe kiss LMO by Ndreams out this week.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 9 (894 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 28, 2013
Yeah, I saw that. But it's not really a kiss. The avatar just lifts a leg up, holds the mistletoe out and leans in. Not quite what Im looking for. It's cute tho. I think E-Hug Entertainment has the right idea and is going in the right direction with their emotes. Something Ive wanted developers to do for a long time, interactive emotes.
Message 5 of 9 (888 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 28, 2013

THIS...is what im looking for, or some variation of it. Avatar on avatar interaction. When developers start doing this in Home, I'll be a paying customer.  ^_^

Message 6 of 9 (884 Views)
MVP Support
9473 posts

Nov 28, 2013

I got those emotes a few months ago when they were released in the EU Home.I didn't made a video of the emotes but here some photos of that might help you decide if you want to purchase then or not.

Spoiler

Backflip

E-Hug

Facepalm

Sleepy

Message 7 of 9 (830 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3300 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

THIS...is what im looking for, or some variation of it. Avatar on avatar interaction. When developers start doing this in Home, I'll be a paying customer.  ^_^

She's really into his chin there. ROFL

The above comment is my opinion, except when I quote someone I disagree with, and unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 8 of 9 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Second Life has always looked great haha. Thanks for the photos, I may buy now... Except my avi is tall... I don't want to hug heads/necks lol xD
Message 9 of 9 (619 Views)
0 Likes