Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Re: *Dumb Game* Random Acts Of Hugging

Feb 20, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Midnight_Secrets wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

*sniff* Can't afford the LMO bundle, so no hugs - but I made homemade dbl fudge brownies (NO, they're not 'special either , so there!). I'll share brownies, a glass of milk, and a smile with y'all! Smiley Very Happy

Can you blow kisses? Mya said that was allowed too.

*Oh, I love brownies. If I give you a hug, may I have some, please? Smiley Happy

OF COURSE you may have some brownies - plenty more where those came from, Midnight. February's sorta my baking time anyway! Smiley LOL

And oh, no... I didn't blow any kisses today ... matter of fact, I didn't see any blown kisses on this thread yet. Will have to make amends with this. Smiley Happy

*Hugs you both and takes a bite of GB's brownie* You can still receive hugs!

Oh boy...the SCEA team and other devs are lucky LMOs won't work at the Cutthroats event tonight! I have a feeling they'll get a TON of kisses blown in their direction though! Oh wait...no, those are cannonballs Smiley Tongue

Message 61 of 432 (565 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:

Oh boy...the SCEA team and other devs are lucky LMOs won't work at the Cutthroats event tonight! I have a feeling they'll get a TON of kisses blown in their direction though! Oh wait...no, those are cannonballs Smiley Tongue

You read my mind, Miss Stephie. Smiley Very Happy

Hey Buck, planning on stopping by too? I'm still trying to get the smell of engine oil out of my clothes after waiting for you at Sodium 2 last night. Grrr. Smiley Tongue

Message 62 of 432 (557 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Nope tonight i am going to try to explore the entire beach front areas, and possibly even some of the underwater locations. *cough in skyrim cough*
Message 63 of 432 (535 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

Since the hug LMO couldn't be used in Cutthroats, here I am blowing a kiss to Mr. Tempest_Fire. Thank you very much, sir, for allowing me to take the photo. Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 432 (527 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 21, 2014

Midnight_Secrets wrote:

Since the hug LMO couldn't be used in Cutthroats, here I am blowing a kiss to Mr. Tempest_Fire. Thank you very much, sir, for allowing me to take the photo. Smiley Happy

Wow!! Now you're winning... 100 points! I may need to put up a leaderboard. A leaderboard that doesn't require the use of consumables Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 432 (518 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Alright I am breaking down and buying one of these newfangled hugamaLMOS tonight.

Beware friend's list - thou shalt get hugged.

P.s. Dont tell the 'forumers youve seen on Home' thread but this thread is a *little* cooler...
Support Forums
Message 66 of 432 (509 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Alright I am breaking down and buying one of these newfangled hugamaLMOS tonight.

Beware friend's list - thou shalt get hugged.

P.s. Dont tell the 'forumers youve seen on Home' thread but this thread is a *little* cooler...

All I gotta say is a hug for a Blaster's comparison tour ... just saying ... ahem ...

And OK, I actually did give some blowing kisses tonight:

For starters, can one blow a kiss to a trash can:

It's a total rarity that I run across @King_xO-AsSaSSin on Home, but  I just had to send one to KoA's way. gg KoA! Smiley Happy

And to @Midnight_Secrets  - right before she jumped into a vessel to hopefully bring down Conrad_Max:

I sent her off with a homemade brownie as well! Smiley Happy

Message 67 of 432 (504 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
Nope tonight i am going to try to explore the entire beach front areas, and possibly even some of the underwater locations. *cough in skyrim cough*

Bounty! I've placed a bounty on you buck. You WILL be hugged.

*Edit he was. I think he needs to be hugged again but........

Message 68 of 432 (460 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2014

I found a few victims..er participants also. Mine don't count for anything except maybe "funny feelings".

LightningEmotion. I think he said "quit it Mya".

I plucked Thew from her boyfriend's arms. He ran away.

Wolfer and her bf..awwww.

I hugged king as best I could...

...and then disposed of a kleenex.

I snuck up on smokingpistol.

Ambushed Midnight_Secrets.

I embraced Mermaid-KT right after she shared a nice swimsuit with me Smiley Happy.

I really will get back with points in a bit, I just kept forgetting to post these. I have a few more, but I guess I forgot to put them on the flashdrive.

Message 69 of 432 (434 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2014

OK, I still haz NO hug LMO ('cuz iz sooo broke!) , so, I'm still gonna have to resort to blowing more kisses. While doing dailies, I ran into a sight for sore eyes (to me anyway because we actually keep missing each other) ... my dear friend  and purveyor of all things awesome-ly foodie & Torontonian, @smokingpistol !

I sorta was expecting him to try out his new-fangled hug LMO, but I blew my buddy a kiss instead. I TOTALLY MISS YOU, SIR!  *sniff* Glad I saw you briefly! Smiley Very Happy

P.S. Yes, that also comes with a homemade dbl fudge brownie square with cinnamon caramel, a glass of COLD milk, and a smile for you always, mon ami! Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 432 (407 Views)