Feb 15 2014
By: myalana Ghost of Sparta 8001 posts

*Dumb Game* Random Acts Of Hugging

[ Edited ]
431 replies 2173 views Edited Mar 21, 2014

Spread the love...whether they want you to or not. Find a Forum member on Home and hug 'em. Take a pic of it. and post it. I'll award points and no one will win anything. Sound like fun? Of course it does. Bonus points if the aforementioned hugs lead to the creation of a thread bemoaning these expressions of affection.

Prize: No Prize

Rules:Hug a Forum member and post the pic here. The rest I'll make up as I go along. I may lose interest at anytime. I may decide to give a prize even though I wasn't going to. I may be banned tomorrow and this whole thing will just run off the rails. If you don't like it, don't play. Smiley Happy Post as many times as you'd like. I wish to encourage multiple huggings.

I'll get us started. Here I am hugging an unaware Soulycon. He was "back soon" for many, many hugs.

2.jpg

**EDIT**

Bonus Points/Bounty:

A Bounty may be placed on certain members. Currently, there is no "most wanted". This may change.

Good luck and keep it kinda clean.

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Message 1 of 432 (2,173 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: *Dumb Game* Random Acts Of Hugging

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

>.> I was actually there, watching. I just didn't feel like moving my controlling...

But, thanks for the hug.  Smiley Very Happy

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 2 of 432 (2,152 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Soulycon wrote:

>.> I was actually there, watching. I just didn't feel like moving my controlling...

But, thanks for the hug.  Smiley Very Happy

You like watching huh?

Anyway, I realized not everyone owns the Hug emote so I'll allow the "blows kiss" emote also. Maybe we can come up with a way to include the folks who can't post a pic. ideas?

Message 3 of 432 (2,138 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Feb 15, 2014
If anyone tries to hug me i swear to god mya.. Actually you know what? I am just going to avoid home until this thread dies. Already got my sleestack outfit, nothing else to do till the next challenges start. Diablo 3 anyone?
Message 4 of 432 (2,121 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Feb 15, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:
If anyone tries to hug me i swear to god mya.. Actually you know what? I am just going to avoid home until this thread dies. Already got my sleestack outfit, nothing else to do till the next challenges start. Diablo 3 anyone?

Just for that, I think mya should award extra points for a pic of someone hugging buck. Smiley Tongue Although, anyone that objects to being hugged, may just be using reverse psychology to land more hugs.. hmm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 432 (2,113 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 15, 2014

buckallmighty wrote:

I'm gonna scour Acorn Park every day now. I'm excluded from my own contest but ohhh you need a hug Smiley Happy

Extra points to whomever hugs buck.

Message 6 of 432 (2,112 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Feb 15, 2014
Uhg..
Message 7 of 432 (2,102 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6525 posts

Feb 15, 2014

My trusty wolf companion enjoys any and all random huggers for dinner lol.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 8 of 432 (2,087 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 15, 2014

*waits for post complaining that I'm holding a contest without "likes", with no clear rules, to win nothing*

Message 9 of 432 (2,083 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Feb 15, 2014
YAHOO Myalana!
I will be back tomorrow so look out because I will be hugging up a storm! Smiley Happy

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 10 of 432 (2,034 Views)