Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: *Dumb Game* Random Acts Of Hugging

Feb 22, 2014

myalana wrote:

I embraced Mermaid-KT right after she shared a nice swimsuit with me Smiley Happy.

Ummm ... mya ... if someone shared a swimsuit in real life, I hope that person actually washed it 1st! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

You gots lotsa love, hon! Keep up the good work!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 71 of 432 (672 Views)
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Feb 22, 2014
I'd participate, but I'm such a shy little flower...

Mya, why do you keep posting things that make me laugh really hard? The next time I blow a drink through my nose, I'm billing you. Smiley Tongue
Message 72 of 432 (669 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2014

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:
I'd participate, but I'm such a shy little flower...

Mya, why do you keep posting things that make me laugh really hard? The next time I blow a drink through my nose, I'm billing you. Smiley Tongue

Sorry, Joyce, but the forums are "at your own risk", no liability for laughter related incidents will be considered for compensation. Here's a pro-tip for you, though: Never have anything in your mouth (food, drink, bubblegum, molten lava... well that last one is pretty much all the time) while reading mya's posts #dangerously funny. That one saved me from having to replace any more monitors. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 73 of 432 (656 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2014

In a rare early outing of the Bunny, I had gotten an invite to see @D-Nitrate  to support his dolphies. I did not expect to see @ReccaWolf (again, Happy Birthday, Recca!) and @StephieRawks with him as well in support. I blew Steph a kiss:

... then blew D one as well (while he was in full-on Neptune mode):

Steph felt compelled to hug me a few times (YAYZ! ... needed that - ty!):

... to which I showed my appreciation back to her:

Having been left out, D changed afterward, flipped for me, then gave me a hug ... unfortunately, I couldn't get my camera out because I thought I was gonna freeze. *sigh*

Of course, we had celebratory brownies & milk, with Steph bringing the candles for Recca ... and D bringing the blow torch! Ah, good times! Smiley LOL

Message 74 of 432 (620 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Busy day! 

Madouda tried to pull away, but I got her anyway!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 07-44-00.jpg

Pie_Destroyer_13 has the warmest hugs ever...and I have the scorch marks to prove it!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 07-47-21.jpg

goddessbunny42 can take a hug like a champ!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 15-02-44.jpg

Birthday hugs for ReccaWolf!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 15-04-54.jpg

Who can resist Neptune, God of the Sea? Not me!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-21-2014 01-33-27.jpg

Digitman3 is lucky the hugging LMOs don't work at Cutthroats! He got kisses blown at him anyway Smiley Tongue

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-22-2014 16-36-16.jpg

Message 75 of 432 (617 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Well, I've been on a mini-hug rampage!

I would have had more but I froze when trying to hug a Forumer at Acorn Park but my first catch was King in the Bowling Alley:

He was a bit short at first but he grew some legs so I could hug him, Myalana is the voyeur looking on Smiley Happy

And then when I was in Glittering Sands Beach re-downloading all my spaces from the earlier freeze I met younginflavor18 and LightningEmotion. It was the first time we've met and it was nice to chat to both, and thankyou for not running away before I could catch you for a hug Smiley Happy

First younginflavor18

and then LighningEmotion

Thankyou for the hugs, if it was in Acorn Park I would have bought yall a chocolate bunny, but I did save an empty wrapper for you King for the next time we meet Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 432 (563 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Meaningless points for hugs and kisses and well... brownies and stuff:

StephieRawks: 400 pts for hugs/kisses (WOW!...overachiever or just touchy feely?..hmm), +50 for unicorn bonus. 450 pts

Mermaid-KT: 175 pts for hugs, +25 because Dean didn't run away or trip you with his cane. +50 unicorn bonus (yes for LightningEmotion) 250 pts

goddessbunny42: +20 for brownies (bring enough for everyone next time), +200 for hugs/kisses. 220 pts.

Midnight_Secrets: +50 pts for regular hugs. +100 for Tempest kisses. 150 pts.

King_xO-AsSaSSin: being a peeping tom and posting the pic to prove it +25 pts

nelsonshawn: points to shhhh  Smiley Happy +25

WolferNite: awwww boyfriend cuddle +25 pts

MysticMur: trying to hug Stephie: +25 points

Digitman3: "agitated avi" +25 pts

buckallmighty: playing hard to get +25 pts

A couple more pics.

I kept trying the mutual hug thing with Stephie, but kept having this be the result. Maybe I just wanted more hugs.

Beulah One...

...and Beulah 2 Smiley Happy I beat you to them Stephie!

Message 77 of 432 (543 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Feb 23, 2014

Thanks! And yes to both overachiever and touchy-feely! Smiley Tongue

I managed to catch early bird Stardeth this morning...he was dancing with dual swords, but I hugged him while he was browsing Smiley Tongue

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-30-38.jpg

Then he gave me a real hug, and bonus, he didn't slice my head off with those swords, so...yay!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-32-14.jpg

Then I smothered BaronBrain with hugs, despite him being buried in cats IRL at the time Cat Surprised

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-52-22.jpg

...and Katsuune, all bundled up against the cold Canadian weather...

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 07-55-38.jpg

and I even ninja-hug-attacked Dr_Do-Little while he was baking. Shhh!

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 02-23-2014 08-01-33.jpg

Message 78 of 432 (527 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2014

OK ... I actually meant to post these, but I crashed  and really needed the sleep, so here it goes:

AFTER seeing Stephie, Recca, & D at Hudson, I hung out with my bestie war_necro at VD AMP ... and found @ninjato-666 , in Zen pose by his bff, the AMP tree:

After getting frustrated with RC tasks or successfully completing others, our friend @Ren_Echo came out to meet us (then said bff had to leave to go to sleep):

After viewing and comparing each other's Iron Fusion Vault spaces, Ren too then became tired and logged off, to which  I got an invite to visit my buddy @smokingpistol at his Campfire personal space - we discussed why DL friend purchases were not appearing correctly for him and shared brownies:

pistol asked for a raincheck to do a comparison tour of my Blaster personal spaces later today and crash on me (think work and the brownie did him in), to which I got ANOTHER invite, this time, to see @FinderKeeper and his fine fish on his newly acquired Imperial Voyager (CONGRATS Finder!). To return the favor of a fish visit, he came and visited my fish before turning in himself, not without a proper good night and kiss 1st:

... then I crashed. My gosh, blowing kisses can be tiresome, but it was great seeing friends for hours (in this round of pics, from 9ish pm to, yes, 5ish am). But I still have more kisses to dispense ... with brownies, milk and smile to go around - Smiley Very Happy

Message 79 of 432 (517 Views)
I Only Post Everything
566 posts

Feb 23, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK ... I actually meant to post these, but I crashed  and really needed the sleep, so here it goes:

AFTER seeing Stephie, Recca, & D at Hudson, I hung out with my bestie war_necro at VD AMP ... and found @ninjato-666 , in Zen pose by his bff, the AMP tree:

After getting frustrated with RC tasks or successfully completing others, our friend @Ren_Echo came out to meet us (then said bff had to leave to go to sleep):

After viewing and comparing each other's Iron Fusion Vault spaces, Ren too then became tired and logged off, to which  I got an invite to visit my buddy @smokingpistol at his Campfire personal space - we discussed why DL friend purchases were not appearing correctly for him and shared brownies:

pistol asked for a raincheck to do a comparison tour of my Blaster personal spaces later today and crash on me (think work and the brownie did him in), to which I got ANOTHER invite, this time, to see @FinderKeeper and his fine fish on his newly acquired Imperial Voyager (CONGRATS Finder!). To return the favor of a fish visit, he came and visited my fish before turning in himself, not without a proper good night and kiss 1st:

... then I crashed. My gosh, blowing kisses can be tiresome, but it was great seeing friends for hours (in this round of pics, from 9ish pm to, yes, 5ish am). But I still have more kisses to dispense ... with brownies, milk and smile to go around - Smiley Very Happy

It was a pleasure meeting you although I didn't see you blow that kiss. Pehaps it was during my feeble attempt at typing or when I was trying to figure out how to get the cookies out of that tree without anyone seeing.

Message 80 of 432 (492 Views)