Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Drey VS The general user or Huuumans

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Emobaby9288 wrote:

To all those who responded to me an another ... To the first this is a discussion as to weather or not Homelings an Huuumans alike like the Drey Clothing line an what theirs opinions on it is .... As to the second who responded this is a discussion as again I say about the Drey Clothing not about my collective or those that follow in it ... If u are so hateful towards other Groups please post to a Subject regarding that not to a post about clothing thank you ..... Second responder has bin reported to MOB

Methinks otherwordly affectations escape thee. To the subject of discussion, my queries were put forth to discern the intent of the furless one who proffered this excercise. Such attempts at circumlocutioun are rarely greeted with exuberance by the denizens of this locale.

In other words, why attempt such a haughty writing style? This is the Playstation Home Forum and while your collective is certainly known for having a unique flair (for lack of a better word), I think your intent is lost here.

So are you hoping to get others to agree with your statement from your opening post?

Bored by these user threads ... I personally can't stand to look at or wear such clothing ... Even with my Homeling attire ... So I ask u all to share ur views in this posting if u will .... N I just hope I am not the only one who thinks the same:robotlol:

Or, do wish to merely gauge how others feel about the Drey clothing line?

You seem to be going two different directions here and I'm afraid you're losing your dear audience.

*bows*

Message 11 of 25 (256 Views)
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I'm no dear
Message 12 of 25 (251 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Drey clothing is a snorefest, none of it goes with my frosty head...
Message 13 of 25 (248 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
I'm no dear

Well that is your cross to bear sir. I'm not giving you candy for Valentine's Day thenSmiley Tongue

Message 14 of 25 (231 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Feb 13, 2013

A good question Huuman ... I indeed wish to hear all others opinions on this matter to better understand this ... Shall I say line of clothing .... Opinions of the masses as it were ... But we will not be the only beings responding to this matter my dear there will b others ... So as u said I want to learn an better understand that I may not ... An I admit ... H8 this line of clothing in the future ... For a Homelings job is to love all beings an such

Message 15 of 25 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Emobaby9288 wrote:

A good question Huuman ... I indeed wish to hear all others opinions on this matter to better understand this ... Shall I say line of clothing .... Opinions of the masses as it were ... But we will not be the only beings responding to this matter my dear there will b others ... So as u said I want to learn an better understand that I may not ... An I admit ... H8 this line of clothing in the future ... For a Homelings job is to love all beings an such

Fair enough, I for one think it has some ok pieces in the collection. I've seen better and I've seen worse. I think I may actually like the Drey Horse reward better than most of the clothing. I believe I once read a response from fellow Homeling phatso regarding UFOs and horse and cattle mutilations:

"We in no way endorse these activities nor were we involved with this heinous crime against nature . that being said ... MmmmMMMM!!! HORSES !!!"

So...at least Drey has that going for it.

Message 16 of 25 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Well about the drey clothing line..
Im loving the new noire stuff. I look incredibly sexy in so many ways..
And on top of that it has finally made me have what i've always bragged about. And the main reason why i got it. Now i truly have Everything Silent Hill on home.
Just as my avatar im now Vincent Smith from Silent Hill 3. And been rocking my vincent avatar for quite awhile now too. So im more than excited. Vincent is the bomb. And im the one and only. My silent hill collection truely is complete.
But i still need a robbie companion.
The black stuff.. Thats sexy wear. Its mature and its also modern. I love it.
Unlike white plastic wear..

Were not all children here.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 17 of 25 (146 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Feb 13, 2013

hehe .. surprised you remember that post mylana (:  anyhoo , this particular Homeling likes the drey stuff somewhat . mostly the gift machine stuffz . in particular , the hats with the ponytails . in real life phats is furry (@^@) but hey ... different strokes for different folks (:

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 18 of 25 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

p.s. @chicago , Echochrome RULES , hoomanz  drool .... (i'm 48 btw , far from childhood)

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 19 of 25 (108 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Feb 13, 2013

There are some Drey items I really love, and some I don't care for at all. I don't see why there needs to be a thread about how much you hate the Drey line though, and it's certainly not us "vs" Drey, because they're not hurting us in any way. Buy what you like, don't buy what you don't. It's that simple.

Drey has great value bundles, and many of their items can be mixed and matched with clothing from other sources. They round out their collection with some nice hair, shoes and accessories, and really, what girl doesn't love those? In particular, I really love the vintage lace dresses, the structured minis, belted blazer, crushed voile top, and sooo many shoes and purses!

If Lockwood does happen to notice this thread, something I'm not a fan of is the way *all* of their female Drey pants and shorts look so ill-fitted. They either hang too low in the crotch area or, in the case of the orange shorts, they look like they were hiked up too far at the waist, making the crotch look just wrong. They look unflattering and I hope Drey makes more natural fitting pants and shorts in the future. 

IMO, all varieties of clothing are a good thing. Unlike Homelings, who have a uniform, I don't like to dress like everyone else. Even items I don't like are great, because someone else out there might like it and wear it, and that'll be 1 less person dressing like me!

Message 20 of 25 (99 Views)